I need a friend..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazieCute

Reaction score
Hi :D I'm Desiree and I'm 22. I don't have many people I can talk to and found this site through google. I was reading the posts and saw how many people want a friend. I want to be your friend. I'm awkward, and don't have the best social skills lol but I'd love to receive a message from you. Before you think I'm crazy cute (pun intended) let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a poet, I love to read and am currently reading Stranger in a Strange land. The last books I read were Precious and the Lovely Bones. I love Kathy Griffin, Chris Rock, Jame McAvoy, and Christina Ricci. I watch Locked up and Hoarders, and some of my new fave movies are It's complicated with Meryl Streep and The Uninvited with the chick from that Jim carrey movie, whatever its name. I play Mafia Wars, and spend most of the day surfing the net trying to find something to fill the time. I have a history with depression and that's why I'm lonely. I moved out when I was 18, and hid inside because I was too sad to face anyone, and over the years I've seemed to lose my social skills, so here I am, on this site stepping out of my boundaries and asking, "Will you be my friend? I want to be yours." And before I get scared and run I'm going to post this :D but first a joke. Why? because I'm from missouri and that's what missourians do.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To prove to the possum it COULD be done :D

Feel free to message me or send me an email ([email protected], I know strange email, I couldn't think of anything on the spot and thought ahh what the heck I'm a freak, might as well give people a warning :D ) Tell me anything I'm a great listener, I don't judge, really I've heard it all, so no reason to be nervous. I just figure I'd like to work on my social skills and maybe get a friend in the process :) so if I can have the courage to write this, maybe someone somewhere will have the courage to respond. I'm hoping :) And btw my real name is Desiree, and you can call me Desi.

Missouri, huh? Well that makes me your neighbor! Lol... Welcome to the site. Feel free to pm me if you wanna chat or something. :)

Welcome. I'm sure there's plenty of people here who would be glad to be a friend, myself included. :) And that's cool that you're a poet, as I like to write.

Hi Bad Dude! I am from missouri and am a missourian at heart <3 I do currently live in ks. Which state do you live in neighbor?

hi st642! I'd like to know you're name if that's ok :D easier to remember than numbers. What kind of writing do you do? Poetry, stories, journaling? I'd love to know. Feel free to message me if you want to talk in private. We can talk about our writings :D

hi ya Wandering Stranger! I can sing.. whether I can sing well.. well thats personal opinion :D yesterday I spent some time learning the lyrics to gary jules Mad World. Have you heard it?

And as for the debate of cats vs. dogs, I love both, it's hard to pick because they're so different. Cats are more independent yet loving in their own way, intelligent, and cuddly. Dogs are loyal, outgoing, active. And all have their own personalities. My shy independent personality fits me more with cats, but I could never choose, dogs always make me smile.. did I pass the test :D which is your favorite?

Thank you EdgeCrusher for the warm welcome :D

Welcome to the site Desiree :)

Hi Yukhi! My name's pretty self explanatory, but I'm curious to know whats yours means..

Thank you Minus and LonelyafterRecovery for the warm welcome.

lol wandering stranger! If I didn't know any better I'd think you were a dirty old man! *shakes head* shame on you, hitting on an innocent little girl like me :D

Well it's the first part of my last name and I just switched the letters around a bit. My friends call me Uykhi so I just switched the "u" and "y."

Yukhi, that is a very unique and interesting last name! What's your heritage? I'm german, french, and korean if that helps ;)

CrazieCute said:
thank you ShybutHi, I like your name :D It's clever and kinda poetic.

Hehe thanks Desi, i have had a few compliments about that now... i did think it was kinda nifty when i thought of it. :p

Very nifty :D I admit I always have a hard time picking out screen names but I admire those who can :)

Latest posts

Back