How Important is Sex in a Relationship?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being the depressed introvert that i am, sex is not that important. my libido and testosterone are really low, so i don't really care as much about sex as, say, another 24 year old mexican-american. i need to make a connection with someone in order for there to be any sex anyway, and a connection is hardly ever established with anyone.

freedom said:
being the depressed introvert that i am, sex is not that important. my libido and testosterone are really low, so i don't really care as much about sex as, say, another 24 year old mexican-american. i need to make a connection with someone in order for there to be any sex anyway, and a connection is hardly ever established with anyone.

Whatever you do, don't ever think you can't have a wonderful relationship with the woman of your dreams. It doesn't matter what you look like. You can have anything you want. You simply must believe that you can and act like you can. That's when things happen. Believing things can't happen keeps you from trying and trying is what gives results. I guarantee you my friend there's a nice lady out there who will love you, just don't be afraid to talk to whoever you want to, whenever you want to. Be yourself. :)

As long as you love, sex is not necessarily an important part of the relationship. I'm a really fat guy. If a girl said she loved me and would spend the rest of her life with me, but did not want to have sex with me, would it matter to me? Probably not.

Jesse said:
freedom said:

Whatever you do, don't ever think you can't have a wonderful relationship with the woman of your dreams. It doesn't matter what you look like. You can have anything you want. You simply must believe that you can and act like you can. That's when things happen. Believing things can't happen keeps you from trying and trying is what gives results. I guarantee you my friend there's a nice lady out there who will love you, just don't be afraid to talk to whoever you want to, whenever you want to. Be yourself. :)

thanks for the advice, my brother.

Drcynic said:
As long as you love, sex is not necessarily an important part of the relationship. I'm a really fat guy. If a girl said she loved me and would spend the rest of her life with me, but did not want to have sex with me, would it matter to me? Probably not.

If I could find a woman like that I'd know she was the one. If you'd like any tips on weight loss, feel free to pm me any time. :)

freedom said:
Jesse said:
freedom said:

thanks for the advice, my brother.

No problem my friend. :)

Drcynic said:

Gosh, I love fat dudes. (yum) I ain't want no skinny man.

discolemonade said:
whatever makes you bigger than a pole lol

Haha fair enough.

I wouldn't like (unhealthy) skinny girls. Gimme some flesh to fondle, ya know? :p lulz

^^^Haha nice. :p

I'm in fairly decent shape, though to be honest I need to drop about 15 more pounds to be at a good weight for my build. :p lol I've been laaaaaaazy.

Badjedidude said:
^^^Haha nice. :p

I'm in fairly decent shape, though to be honest I need to drop about 15 more pounds to be at a good weight for my build. :p lol I've been laaaaaaazy.

You going to cut weight so you can fight Brock Lesnar?

Long term, yes.

I know I wouldn't do long-term with a girl if she wouldn't want to do it. Primarily, I wouldn't even think about having sex with any girl who I don't have real feelings for. Of course, I would give her time to adjust and "warm up" to me first. I understand if for example I want to, and she doesn't. I would wait, because I really love her. But she eventually has to say yes. :D

Sex is important. GG But in all seriousness I wouldn't be with a guy who doesn't want to have sex.

Latest posts

Back