5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadface

Reaction score
EDIT: If you have any specific issue with other members, please address these to myself or another moderator.

We don't do open hostility here - and we don't do veiled hostility, either. This thread started out as a positive celebration of the good we have in the community, and I dislike this recent trend of insulting other members "covertly".

Thank you :)

- TheSolitaryMan

Original Thread Content:

The way this thread works, is that you address something to 5 people on A Lonely Life, but don't say who they are.

•hii...=)
•I hope I didn't offend you last night heh
•i think you think that since im gay and that im talking to you, that that means i have a crush on you or something. I don't.
•I think you hate me. stop that
•ure co0o0ol, lets be friends

-You sell yourself short. And thank you for the wonderful gift for my b-day. :)

-You're an awesome person and I know that good things will come your way!

-I admire you. (So many people come to mind when I say this, actually.)

-I miss you.

-You are strong - you will prevail!!

- - you are truly one of the most amazing, cool, awesome, wonderful, gracious, caring, noticing everything, (and everyone) people here. and you are a true friend. i dont think you would ever suppose that this like is about you. IT IS.

. i hope everything works out for you. and you. god please. that would be so so so good.

. you are not around for a long time. i was looking. and kinda, quietly, hoping. i don't think you will be back. but i still remember every word.

. you told me that you need me to just be there. but what do i do with all this darn shyness. and you have not talked to me for so long...

. please. please. please please please please don't. please. goddamn you. PLEASE.

5 different people, right?

- I'm sorry I'm an ass

- I'm sorry I'm an ass

- I'm sorry I'm an ass

- I apologize for being a jerk

- Marry me :p

--You DO write the longest e-mails on Earth.:D But you're probably one of the sweetest people on the planet as well.:)

--You have an almost angelic niceness blended with such sadness, I wish for you the happiness you so richly deserve. :)

--You have enough optimism to brighten any day, but you also bite when need be and have an amazing sense of humor. :)

--You're at times dark, at others hilarious, still others very direct and intelligent--an intriguing mystery...;)

--My much cherished and appreciated, on-line, security blanket--A funny and depth filled friend I will adore forever! :D

I need to take another turn at this because there are so many more special folks in here! Big, giant and meaningful ((HUGS)) to all who have touched my mind, life and best of all, my heart, in here....

Five different people, ok:

1 There is nothing wrong with you

2 I really miss you, I never even knew what you were talking about, but I miss you.

3 The reason we never met is that if we did, we could have taken over the world

4 I wish you were my mother

5 What I would give to heal you...

Badjedidude said:
5 different people, right?

- I'm sorry I'm an ass

- I'm sorry I'm an ass

- I'm sorry I'm an ass

- I apologize for being a jerk

- Marry me :p

lol XD
can't help but wonder about the fifth there XD

1. I wish we could meet up in real life; I suspect we'd get along like a house on fire.

2. I really miss you and hope that you're well. See you in another life.

3. You are too adorable for words and sell yourself short. Stop it. Stop it right now before I hug you. ;-)

4. You... well, I think you know what I'm thinking. You always seem to.

5. If I were 20 years younger, single and lived in the same zip code as you, well... I'd definitely buy you a cup of coffee. Oh hell, I'd buy you a cup of coffee NOW. :D

1. Your posts make me smile.
2. I think you should move here so we could hang out.
3. Yours is my favorite voice.
4. I dig the way you get me.
5. I hate the way you describe yourself.

dead said:
can't help but wonder about the fifth there XD

Well, it's either a deep, dark secret, or it's a FAKE to distract everyone from my real interest... muwa ha ha haaaaaa. :p

Oh, I have a few more for some different peeps:

- It's OK to be Japanese. Own your heritage, man. (hehe)

- I miss your penis drawings in chat.

- Sometimes I wish I were more than a passing interest to you.

I'm defying the rules and doing 7 instead of 5. :p

- You're one of my best friends on here. I'll always check up on you (even if you withdraw) and care about your well-being.. <3

-You're mysterious, and that intrigues me. I doubt anyone on here really knows you, but you're also one of the kindest people I've ever met.

-I'll continue to send you PMs every blue moon. Something tells me we wont ever be BEST BEST friends, but I still care and want to bring smiles to your face.

-You'll rapidly dissapear from my life, I can sense it and I'll let you go willingly, but remember your words and your story always.

- Heh, I love you but I sense it is futile with the physical distance that separates us, so it'll never grow into anything...if anything, it might slowly dissapear and with it I probably will too...eventually. *sigh*

-You scare me...kinda...sorta...but I still talk to you and think you care about me.

-Doppleganger, I wish you happiness and joy in your life. ^_^

1. I'm sorry that I tease you so much....I hope it really doesn't hurt your feelings >.>
2. I'm glad that I can actually trust you, and that you have never told anyone about that one thing.
3. I wish you weren't so annoying and stupid....it ruins all your hotness (no).
4. You make me hate my age LOL.
5. I really think that you hate me.

1. I'm sorry for stepping on your toes (again).
2. This is who I am.
3. Hang in there and you will succeed.
4. Through your experience in life you have so much to offer and I like to talk to you sometimes.
5. You really make me laugh.

I have to add a few more
--I never mind speaking with you. You make me think and smile..PRICELESS!:D
--You're MUCH stronger than you think you are. :)
--If we ever met up, the city would be in danger! :D
--You''ve got a specialness, if only you could see it in yourself...:)
--Awww, all those words were beautiful...They touched my heart. :)

1. you are wise beyond your years, you have been through much difficulty, and much sadness, but i believe you have a true heart, and therefore deserve (and will find) true love.

2. you are funny. all the time. and when you attempt to not be funny, you actually get funnier. you've got a true gift for it that you need to capitalize on.

3. you like to laugh and joke. you like to chat and jam good tunes. you, like me, have two sides. i wouldn't want to meet you in a dark alley, despite our size difference.

4. you and i have a lot in common. our childhoods, our fears, our parents. you are an incredibly strong person who i envy in that respect and have tremendous respect for. i wish you only the best.

5. you... you get me like no one ever has. you are one of the few who have dared to see what is inside and one of the still fewer who have succeeded. you can tell when i am serious and when i am joking. you can tell when i am well-intentioned despite what comes out of my mouth or off of my fingertips. you know i have a heart of gold cautiously hidden by a face of stone. you know i am different. and you are ok with that. (abridged version)

god i hope your ok

i so want things to get better for you

i'm glad you didn't forsake me about the aliens

your extradorinarily brilliant

your hilarious!

your hilarious!

- Sometimes, I wish you'd be more enthusiastic to talk to me. ;~;
- You are sweet and awesome. I wish you all of the best. ^-^
- I think you're hilarious.
- I think you're a nice guy...hope things start looking better for you.
- Have more self-esteem...you're cute. :p

- your awesome and always helpful
- i love your odd sense of humor
- i wish someone like you lived near me so we could hang out
- i doubt your as bad looking as you think and say you are
- i love how you say whats on your mind and tell it like it is even if its something that person probably doesnt want to hear but they probably need to here it... myself included :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back