me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shyboi

Reaction score
see, when i make a friend now,its like,with this one person at school,they have lots of friends rite?and i want to be their friend too but, at the same time i think,well if this person has lots of friends and i dont,and am not looking for just someone to say hi too every now and then,i need someone to be there with me,and it scares me off cas i think ill just be that person they say hi too every now and then and wont really wanna hang out...you know?

Hey welcome. :)

Sometimes you really have to put yourself out there and go out of your way to make friends with people. If you're with a friend and that person runs into friends of theirs, introduce yourself (if your friend doesn't introduce you). Try to comment on things they're talking about and smile. Try to look friendly and relaxed. The next time you see them, even if you're not with your friend, you can talk to them.

Hi shyboi and welcome to the forums :)

You have to overcome some of your shyness if you successfully want to become better friends with someone. As of now you're probably an acquaintance to them. You have to befriend them, talk with them, and hang out with them more.

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back