single & happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Don't get me wrong I wouled love to meat that spacial someone that floats my boat. But yesterday I walk up to the sound of my nabers arguing. Then I whent to see my mum and found out that she had been falling out with my dad. Then I whent out with my mum with my sister to fined out she had also been falling out with her boyfriend.

Every body seems to be falling out with each other. Makes me glad am single.

Also am free to do has I plies. Don't have to phone any one to say am staying out all night. Being single can gave you so much moor freedom to do what you what. They do say you never realy truly know yourself in tell you live alone for a bit.

So I say the Singleton life is the life to have. Get good friends, Get a soshol life, stay single and stay happy lol

I don't want to die old alone. After all I think this is the reason most of us marry if where honest. But there is a lot to be said for the freedom that only being single can give you.

Hey Bluey. What's up? A lot of the times when you see couples looking so "lovey dovey" out there it's usually just a big show. Look behind the scenes and you'll see what is really happening. Abuse, infidelity, insecurity etc. All that glitters isn't necessarily gold my friend. Sometimes I think that people in relationships may even be lonelier than us single folk. Stay strong Bluey.

I often agree with you, Bluey. I've been divorced for 8 years. I have been seeing someone for the last 6 years, but I live alone, and have for the 8 years. I'm in the middle of my 30's, and I find that my thoughts start to sound like yours, often. I've been really happy being alone, for the same reasons you speak of, but I also don't want to be alone. I find it harder to see myself living with someone the longer I stay by myself. It's so much easier to not have to share space, time, my closet. :) However, I do still want that special someone in my life, and before I'm the old cat lady, so at some point, I will be ready to share my space once again.

Hi Bluey,

Maybe I am being naive, but I still believe in true love and affection. I have had experience with my parents having affairs, splitting up etc... And me myself, I have had very full-on relationships that have broken down very quickly....

Maybe I am being silly, but I am still looking for "Mister Right" and I still believe in unconditional true love... Im sure it is out there somewhere, it just depends on whether or not you get the chance to meet the right person at the right time... Not all of us get the chance!

I believe that a strong relationship can withstand the good and the bad - sounds corny I know... But back in the days, people were much more willing to accept problems in relationships as part of the way things were. People are now less committed.

Being single has advantages and disadvantages - yes you can do whatever you want when you want it - but isnt it so much nicer to share pleasure with someone you love?

I have to disagree with you and say that being single is nice for a while, but in the long term, you want to love someone, grow old with someone and die with someone. I dont want to be alone and I dont want to grown old alone.

Cooljohn Your so right. My mum and dad couled have just had an argument but if they get visitors you would never know in tell the minuet they go. Also I agree that some in relationships can be moor lonely. Like ppl that get hit by there husbands. To skerd to say any thing. That must be a real lonely place to be at.

teach I know exactly what you mean. Am the same. Don't want to give my space up. I can go out and enjoy things but its nice knowing that you have a place sometimes that you know only you can be and nobody ells has to be if you don't want them to be lol Did all that make sees. But yeah, Its like the longer you have your own place the harder it gets to Sher with any one. Also I have a nice place. What if I did meant that spacial someone and then they ended up doing the dirty on me (most ppl do knower days it seems) and I ended up in a honeysuckle Howell again. Been there be for and its not nice. The one thing I like about my life is where I live. So yeah, The older I get the moor problems I seem to think of that wouled stop me from sharing my home and space. Guss its the start of being an old man stuck in hes ways. God I need to think differently about things "maybe" But yeah, what you said I can relate to very much.

lonesome How you doing? Good I hope. You don't sound,naive,silly are even corny. You sound like a true die heard romantic witch is very good and one day I hope you well fined you prince coz you deserve it for staying that up bet about things.

And ye years ago there wasn't as many ppl splitting up. I think that is coz we acc[pet to much from one another. But I fined ppl are only interested in what they can get out of someone instead of what they can offer someone. In most cases. I do agree that there has to be someone out there. I hope so coz I nether want to die a lonely old man. This I think is one of the saddest things I couled think of happening to me are any one. Maybe I expect to much but I don't want A gold digger and I don't want to get marred then split up a few years down the lane. marriage is for life no matter how herd it gets. There just to many ppl split with out even trying. And I know of so many ppl that go behind there partners back with other ppl. Where is all the morals gone. This is probably why I have difficulty in trust. So maybe I have trust esus? mmm proboly do. Funny I never realy thought about that be for. That's something am goner have to thank abbot. But then the last relashionship I had ended up in her screwing my friend.

Latest posts

Back