Mum's Bday coming up, suggestions?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy

Reaction score
Nothing too pricy, but any good ideas?

I don't really wanna stick to the redundant soaps & smelly's cos she'd be getting that from others.
Anything i can do that's of sentimental value or thoughtful?

I never know what to get her, she so hard to buy for! Any suggestions are welcome cos i'm clueless D:

I was thinking of booking something for her but i don't have alot of money and she's always working & isn't healthiest person these days, anything be useful though =)

I'll just share with you a few of the things that I did for my grandmother's birthday (tomorrow):
-Make her a homemade card
-Have a crafty friend make her a card (lol)
-Buy her a gift certificate to get a manicure and/or pedicure or you could chip in to get her a relaxing spa day?
-Think of things she might use everyday: Hair clips, chapstick, gum/candy etc.

I decorated the house to surprise my grandma. I'm hoping she'll like it.

idk if there's ever actually a way to get a material gift without being at least partially impersonal.

If she's not the healthiest person... maybe get her a gym membership for a month?

If she's always working, just come home and make a really elaborate, nice dinner for her, that would be great to take a load off

im really big on making people meals lolololo

perhaps plan a picnic or something

Yeah they're pretty good suggestions =)

Could make her a nice dinner when gets in from work, i don't do that as often as i should so would be a nice thing to do =)

Gift cards/certificates & spa session ideas are great too, think i'll def do that :)

Latest posts

Back