Do you sometimes...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zorg

...think of perfect conversations to have with someone. Like the crush you have. You think about what they'd say to you and then you know what you would say back. You'd be funny and witty in these imagined conversations, and you delude yourself into thinking, "maybe I can pull this off"...only to have it all blow up in your face. Only if she followed my script.

/doh.

As such one would think to write a book of what they come up with.

Though it's usually the starting position, where it blows up "Shoot, what do I do now?"...at least for me...If only there was a reset button...that and the easy button.

The worse part is where it happens perfectly as you're dreaming in your sleep.

Zorg said:
...think of perfect conversations to have with someone. Like the crush you have. You think about what they'd say to you and then you know what you would say back. You'd be funny and witty in these imagined conversations, and you delude yourself into thinking, "maybe I can pull this off"...only to have it all blow up in your face. Only if she followed my script.

/doh.

:pwhat do u look like becuz u sound cute and romantic

Zorg said:

/doh.

mmh, maybe you have a severe case of oneitis?
i do :shy:

BeautifulSmile said:
Zorg said:

/doh.

:pwhat do u look like becuz u sound cute and romantic

Right now you think I'm cute. Wouldn't want to ruin that with what I look like. :shy:

Zorg said:
Right now you think I'm cute. Wouldn't want to ruin that with I look like. :shy:

Haha, smart move, Zorg? Choices, choices. ;) Funniest thing i've read in a long time. :D

yeah, I often think of conversations in my head.. witty replies and all.. then when real conversations happen.. I flake out.. sigh..

been having convos n my head since I was a little girl... I Can now do it for hours, is that a sign of mental illness?

I believe that's just called "daydreaming". ;)

MarynaGural said:
been having convos n my head since I was a little girl... I Can now do it for hours, is that a sign of mental illness?

I do often have this kind of conversations, but usually they're rants or conversations with people who would never speak to me.

this has happened to me so many times....but I don't usually get past the "if only I could follow my own script" step. I'll think of the best things to say only to go blank seconds before I speak. And when I do get past that, they usually don't respond how I expect them to and I don't know what to say so the conversation usually dies. Pretty awkward let me tell you.

keeper said:
I do often have this kind of conversations, but usually they're rants or conversations with people who would never speak to me.

I do that too! Only that I've never thought I've been crazy or anything to do that. It's like, another avenue to let things out without having anyone else know what you're on about. Lol.

Zorg said:

/doh.

Hmm, I actually do a little sometimes....or I think of this ideal best friend & think about perfect conversations we could have about anything & stuff we could do.....I guess kinda like daydreaming, just something I really, really want!

Having conversations with myself is normal..it cant figure out though if i'm only reflecting on something or if i'm actually schizophrenic...Like i sometimes see and hear the people i imagine talking to in my head and look and feels real but i know its not...I wonder what it means...Or if we're all schizo's for make believing we're talking to ourselves or other people!! Hope not...

Crew99 said:
Having conversations with myself is normal..it cant figure out though if i'm only reflecting on something or if i'm actually schizophrenic...Like i sometimes see and hear the people i imagine talking to in my head and look and feels real but i know its not...I wonder what it means...Or if we're all schizo's for make believing we're talking to ourselves or other people!! Hope not...

There's a very thin line between normalcy and insanity. When you no longer have sense enough to know those people are not real, then that's when you become schizophrenic.

Latest posts

Back