If you feel lonely and you need a lot of love--> just write to me =)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaNKa

Reaction score
I judge your look, i don`t care what other think about you, i don`t care your past. If you r depressed, suicidal or just lonely girl - I`m here just to help and support you. I am same... .

and please let`s use email or Skype, okay? =)
[email protected]

Welcome to the site. (d)

But I'm getting flashbacks of Mr. Solution. (d)

I` GUESS I`M DAMNED. SORRY - IT WAS MEANT - I DONT JUDGE HOW U LOOK.. =(
DOOM

Badjedidude said:
Welcome to the site. (d)

But I'm getting flashbacks of Mr. Solution. (d)

sorry, i dont understand english well, so i have no idea what you said =( im really sorry, im stupid...

and by the way - I` GUESS I`M DAMNED. SORRY - IT WAS MEANT - I DONT JUDGE HOW U LOOK.. =(
DOOM

(thats about post by itself)

What are you even talking about, JaNKa? o_o

You're not making sense and I'm starting to suspect that you're a troll.

Badjedidude said:
What are you even talking about, JaNKa? o_o

You're not making sense and I'm starting to suspect that you're a troll.

''Welcome to the site. (d)

But I'm getting flashbacks of Mr. Solution. (d)... (visit the thread to read more..)'''

about this - your first replay. i`m troll? ****.... i dont even know what that means, but i guess i should do my suicide to end =(
sorry....

Badjedidude said:
JaNKa said:
but i guess i should do my suicide to end =(

Not ******* funny.

first time i tried it when i had 15 yrs - i tried to blow up house. ****...

now i have 16. if i will DO (i woun`t try and miss this time..) it again
- i guess with a car 200km/h in a concrete wall.. i guess my parents even wount see that i`m lost. but they will notice that the car is gone!

have u ever tryed suicide? i do it because of all - parents hatess me, school hates me (later i had best success at school. this year - complitely worst), i have no friends, i have no girlfriend, + i`m starting to think i`m ugly. i doubt i have any bright future anyway. ****.. am i ugly?

JaNKa said:
Badjedidude said:
JaNKa said:

Not ******* funny.

- i guess with a car 200km/h in a concrete wall.. i guess my parents even wount see that i`m lost. but they will notice that the car is gone!

have u ever tryed suicide? i do it because of all - parents hatess me, school hates me (later i had best success at school. this year - complitely worst), i have no friends, i have no girlfriend, + i`m starting to think i`m ugly. i doubt i have any bright future anyway. ****.. am i ugly?

O_O troll ?

Sean said:
JaNKa said:
Badjedidude said:
JaNKa said:

Not ******* funny.

O_O troll ?

Wtf is troll dude?
Okay, forget about this. I will dissappear from this site if you want.
****, i looked at dictionary - troll is some satilnky monster... wtf.... why everybody hates me..... ****.. just kill me, it will be much easier.... troll!

2lwunox.gif

sadface said:

It`s really nice, thank you! But i`m a boy, and looks ur too!
How could u... and u don`t even know how i look..

I feel like :club:

Dude,

A troll means baiting someone online, usually tricking them with words in order to develop an emotional response out of the person(s) involved in the forum. Usually anger.

from wikipedia*

"In The Art of Trolling, published on the web, it is suggested that in Usenet usage, a "troll" is not a grumpy monster that lives beneath a bridge accosting passers by, but rather a provocative posting to a news group intended to produce a large volume of frivolous responses. The content of a "troll" posting generally falls into several areas. It may consist of an apparently foolish contradiction or common knowledge, a deliberately offensive insult to the readers of the news group or a broad request for trivial follow-up postings."

I sincerely hope that this is not the case regarding your posting. A lot of us here struggle with social interactions and, in many cases, even socializing online can be stressful for those who use it as an outlet for personal growth and friendship. But if you are in fact a lonely person, and you truly are in need of help, take the quote "If everyone is alone, then we are all together in our despair" to heart. It helped me find this site, and myself. You're not alone, my friend. We have all been there, and you can always find like minded people here who want to be your friends. :)

Fondest,
Mr. Blue

Mr. Blue said:
Dude,

A troll means baiting someone online, usually tricking them with words in order to develop an emotional response out of the person(s) involved in the forum. Usually anger.

from wikipedia*

"In The Art of Trolling, published on the web, it is suggested that in Usenet usage, a "troll" is not a grumpy monster that lives beneath a bridge accosting passers by, but rather a provocative posting to a news group intended to produce a large volume of frivolous responses. The content of a "troll" posting generally falls into several areas. It may consist of an apparently foolish contradiction or common knowledge, a deliberately offensive insult to the readers of the news group or a broad request for trivial follow-up postings."

I sincerely hope that this is not the case regarding your posting. A lot of us here struggle with social interactions and, in many cases, even socializing online can be stressful for those who use it as an outlet for personal growth and friendship. But if you are in fact a lonely person, and you truly are in need of help, take the quote "If everyone is alone, then we are all together in our despair" to heart. It helped me find this site, and myself. You're not alone, my friend. We have all been there, and you can always find like minded people here who want to be your friends. :)

Fondest,
Mr. Blue

And i thought that i`m messed up 0_o but looks like somebody here is too... okay.. i go away from this site. and i`m no troll... i`m 16 and before year i tried to poison my self and blew up with propane..
good by.. i thought that here people can find support. but only what u can is find somebody saying - ur ******* ugly troll. :club:
by
=(

He's not a troll, just someone who doesn't speak english very well. I think people are troll paranoid :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back