A spin off on penis size, uneven boobs!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

septicemia

Reaction score
So I guess I am in the mood to just put it all out there. The penis size thread made me think of my own body issues. I have uneven boobs. I dont even have big boobs to begin with, I am a really slender woman, and just fill out an A cup. Men only have to worry about their dicks when its time to get it on, but women have to worry about their boobs every time we go out! Ok we dont have to, but I know a lot of us do! I dont know how obvious my unevenness is to others, but its glaring to me. Not only that but one kind of looks off to the side, and the combination is enough to give me some major anxiety any time I go to get naked with a man.

When I was a senior in highschool I overheard this beautiful freshman girl talking to a friend at the locker next to mine, she said "My boyfriend told me I need a boob job because mine are uneven. PSH whatever! I told him, Look your Balls are uneven, like I give a honeysuckle!" I really envied that she was so comfortable with herself at such a young age. Also, I could not tell that her boobs were uneven, but she had a large chest and they were all stuffed into her bra, under a shirt lol.

Any other gals hate the chest they were both with? haha

septicemia said:
I have uneven boobs. I dont even have big boobs to begin with, I am a really slender woman, and just fill out an A cup. Men only have to worry about their dicks when its time to get it on, but women have to worry about their boobs every time we go out! Ok we dont have to, but I know a lot of us do! I dont know how obvious my unevenness is to others, but its glaring to me. Not only that but one kind of looks off to the side, and the combination is enough to give me some major anxiety any time I go to get naked with a man.

Since you were kind enough to offer to judge the guys's penis lengths in the other thread, I am now offering my services as Boob Judge, so if you wanna send me a pic or two, I'd be happy to give you my honest opinion of your breasts! :D:p hehehe

Can't blame a dude for tryin'! :p

When I was a senior in highschool I overheard this beautiful freshman girl talking to a friend at the locker next to mine, she said "My boyfriend told me I need a boob job because mine are uneven. PSH whatever! I told him, Look your Balls are uneven, like I give a honeysuckle!" I really envied that she was so comfortable with herself at such a young age. Also, I could not tell that her boobs were uneven, but she had a large chest and they were all stuffed into her bra, under a shirt lol.

Well... I don't think that ANY set of boobs is entirely perfect. One is always at least slightly bigger than the other simply because humans are bi-symmetrical beings. I personally find nothing wrong with lopsided bewbs... because IMHO, breasts are just ******* fantastic no matter what they look like. And bigger boobs scare me. lol

And it's true about guys' balls. The clear majority of men have one testicle hanging lower than the other. It's just how things are. :p

Septicemia--
I'm a skinny gal too and no one has ever called me, "chesty" either and yes...the left one is a tad bigger than the right. It's something WE see. Men are just too anxious to get their hands on them to care if symetical balance is in place...I never really think about my lopsidded lady-lumps. I sometimes have to use push-ups with some extra padding on the smaller side, for certain low cut dresses but other that it's what it is and I can't even entertain the idea of a boob job. If you put D cups on my little frame I'd fall over...:(

BJD--:D :D :D Typical male.....

septicemia said:
Men only have to worry about their dicks when its time to get it on, but women have to worry about their boobs every time we go out!

yeah, i totally agree with you. i've always thought this too. i think the male equivalent to this would be if men had to walk around with erections all the time. we're lucky because, like you said, we only have to worry about our dicks when it's time to get it on. you ladies have to worry about your boobs all the time. it's not like they're deflated during the whole day and then expand when it's time to get it on. touché!

Badjedi LOL thanks for the offer hahaha. Luckily I havnt had any negative comments or complaints on them, I know its just a personal neurosis thing haha.

Nina in my perfect world, I would get a boob job to a nice full B cup, anything else owuld look freakish on me lol.

Freedom your post made me LOL! The thought of boobs basically getting a hard on is hilarious!

i don't know if mine are uneven or not, i am going to go check now in the mirror. i'll report back.

csmswhs said:
i don't know if mine are uneven or not, i am going to go check now in the mirror. i'll report back.

I think this topic is making a lot of people get topless. : O

septicemia said:
Badjedi LOL thanks for the offer hahaha. Luckily I havnt had any negative comments or complaints on them, I know its just a personal neurosis thing haha.

Nina in my perfect world, I would get a boob job to a nice full B cup, anything else owuld look freakish on me lol.

Freedom your post made me LOL! The thought of boobs basically getting a hard on is hilarious!

I'd LOVE it if my boobs could have an errection!!! I would stick tiny vibrators in my bra and keep them plumped UP, all the **** time!!:D:p

Treehere that has to be a good thing! hahaha

Nina LMAO! Yes! Absolutely! Too funny!

Every pair of boobs are uneven... Our bodies are uneven. One side is bigger than the other, no matter what.

Hmpf.
If ANY guy comments negatively on my tits if I'm all in my nekkid glory for him, I hope to god that my tits will spontaneously develop some mighty, long-ass fangs

That, or I'll just show him "the real fun" after he's done, and rolls over and falls asleep.

86402209.jpg

EDIT: Edited for clarification...I destroy you if you hate on me, not love. Love on me, and you'll get somethin' extra-special...(hello)

O_O Luna. . . .

I was not aware that breasts can be significantly uneven before reading this thread.

Like said before, I really don't think guys will care if they're a little uneven . . . I know I wouldn't.

I can also claim to be a member of the uneven booby club. My right is bigger than my left...for anyone who is at all interested! Luckily, at 42 I have not yet reached the point where I slip my bra off, watch my boobs sag and cover my knee-caps! They are only down to my belly button! :p
I think its just one of those things, like we all have one foot thats slightly bigger than the other, our boobs are like that too.

I'm a man and I have boobs. Well I workout alot so I have muscular man boobs. And yes my left is bigger than my right, but I thought this was normal and goes for everyone bacause the heart is on our left side, expanding out our left boobie lol. But I wouldn't give a **** if one was extremely smaller or bigger than the other, guys just care that they are breast and you can play with them : )

I had an ex that was so worried about her boobs, that she didn't want me sucking on them because she thought I would drain out the fluid inside that made them plump out. I was like seriously????? Thats when I realised how important boobs are for women.

IVIZ said:
I had an ex that was so worried about her boobs, that she didn't want me sucking on them because she thought I would drain out the fluid inside that made them plump out. I was like seriously????? Thats when I realised how important boobs are for women.

What the fresia? Hahaha... wow... sounds like someone flunked Biology in high school. :p

I have never been with a woman who complained about me sucking on their boobies. :p If anything, they'd get onto me for spending TOO MUCH time on them. lulz

BOOBIES!!

wow... this thread, lol. anyway... i agree with what BJD originally said. boobs are fantastic enough that even if they are uneven i really wouldnt care. lol @ this thread.

Honestly? I like all boobies. No matter if one's bigger than the other. I can dig it.

Personally I like B's and C's, but A's are awesome too.

Latest posts

Back