When Is Your Birthday?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pebblette

Be interesting to know when everyone's birthday is without having to click on individual profiles.

Feel free to add yours here!

My birthday is Monday, August 6 (37).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pebblette for the 6'th

Am 33 on the 21 of January. funny I still don't feel like a grown up lol

Happy Birthday, Pebblette! I hope the day goes well and is not terribly dissapointing! ;-)

Hugs and kisses, LG.

PS MY birthday is in November. I'm a real Scorpio!

Oh Bluey, that is so sweet!!! Thank you!! Are psychic? MY FAVORITE COLOR IS RED!

"funny I still don't feel like a grown up lol"

Neither do I, so we have something in common (besides feeling lonely, LOL)! I'd rather be young at heart, than old and stuffy.

I didn't know we were so close in age.

Well, thank you very much.

Thank you LG! Huggs and kisses to you, too (and again in November!). Scorpio is the first half of the month, is that correct?

NENA, I'll have to remember that. September 1. Too bad we can't have virtual parties, LOL.

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone whose birthday is TODAY and whose birthday I share. Now that brings back a memory of some twins whose birthday I shared. Same year, too. And their younger sister and my older sister shared the same birthday. My sister is exactly 3 years, 1 month older than I am.

Happy Birthday, Pebblette!

Bluey, I'm right there with ya, Aquarius, but on the 24th. I'll be 36!!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!

Yup Happy Birthday , Pebblette!

I am a Libra...22 Oct 1985 lol i bet that makes me one of the younger ones in the forum.

Pebblette said:
Oh Bluey, that is so sweet!!! Thank you!! Are psychic? MY FAVORITE COLOR IS RED!

"funny I still don't feel like a grown up lol"

Neither do I, so we have something in common (besides feeling lonely, LOL)! I'd rather be young at heart, than old and stuffy.

I didn't know we were so close in age.

Well, thank you very much.

Ohww your welcome. and NOP_ am not psychic, just lucky I Guss. In china the color red is considered lucky mmmm interesting if nothing elss lol.

oww maybe I shod of whated to post again in tell tomorrow coz thats your birthday :) cool stuff :)

teach said:
Happy Birthday, Pebblette!

Bluey, I'm right there with ya, Aquarius, but on the 24th. I'll be 36!!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!

ye I am an Aquarius but If I was to have been born the day be for I would have been a capricorn. I think thats called the cusp are something like that. Am no expert

SadRabbit said:
Yup Happy Birthday , Pebblette!

I am a Libra...22 Oct 1985 lol i bet that makes me one of the younger ones in the forum.

I'm Younger.
Capricorn, December 27, 1990.

Colette said:
Qui said:

Oh my God, Girl! I'm the 29th! Freaky!

Sweet. We should both celebrate/party on the 28th. Though I haven't celebrated my birthday since I turned 12... but whatever. I'll send you a picture of a cake. Which type do you prefer?

Qui said:
Colette said:
Qui said:

Oh my God, Girl! I'm the 29th! Freaky!

Sweet. We should both celebrate/party on the 28th. Though I haven't celebrated my birthday since I turned 12... but whatever. I'll send you a picture of a cake. Which type do you prefer?

Cool. The 28th is a deal. I like Red Velvet cakes. What type of beverage do you prefer. Wine, beer or liquor?

Latest posts

Back