I wish more people knew..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Trachemys

What I am going through. Ever since I could remember I have always felt lonely, i was never realy good at meeting new people, let alone keeping people close. I trust no one, but I do feel like I can trust those who I cant see.

I lost all my friends, my girlfriend doesnt want me anymore, my family doesnt believe in me, i'm the idiot who left school, and is never going to make something out of my self.

I find myself alone, on my days off, locked in my room, on the computer screen, writing, dreaming, reading about what interests me. I want friends, i want people who will listen to me, i hate being lonely..I hope I dont come out as a loser for saying this...:(

-Trachemys

Hey Trach,

I'm sorry to hear about your pain. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt! I feel for you.

I think one of the WORST parts about it is that in our modern society, our hypercompetitive, social darwinist capitalist system, to ADMIT that you are lonely is to admit that you are 'weak.'

BULL CRAP!

Loneliness the modern condition. We live in very unnatural settings--note my comment on the other thread.

You are welcome here. When you are ready, please post your A/S/L or your interests, hobbies, and passions--the things you live for.

Kind regards,

LG. PS Your name reminds me of 'trachea'--are interested in biology?

Hi lonely girl, nice to meet you. This place already feels 'right'. I realy hope I can get myself out of this hole that I am in. Time will tell I guess..

Funny you say about my name. Trachemys is the genus of a certain family of Chelonians (Turtles) I am very interested in herpetology, and a good number of other things like 'evolution' 'conservation', etc. I keep a good number of turtles. I am from Miami Beach FL, i'm 18 years old.

And how about you?

Hi Trach, welcome :)!

"I hope I dont come out as a loser for saying this..."

You don't sound like a loser at all! We understand what you're going through. At least you can admit to being human and the need to let it all out. Thank you for feeling safe with us :)!

Feel free to PM me any time. We have a lot in common.

Pebblette

That is what i think is great about this site.
No judgement.

You sound like a cool guy Trach.
PM me anytime you want.

Hi Trach :) I've just joined this site too. It's great to see that people are out there who will listen to us when we are down, as sometimes it seems like that's the time when the people we think are our real friends end up leaving us behind. Just because you didn't finish school doesn't mean you're not worthy of doing something great with your life. You obviously have a lot of interest & knowledge about conservation, & there might be heaps more out there for you. You've made a great start - welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back