Candidate for the Lonely, Alienated, Disenfranchised, and Just Plain Fed Up: Ron Paul

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lonelygirl

Hi all,

I know Bjarne will move this quickly to the Off-Topic forum, but afraid it might be buried there.

I am a 31 year old person from the middle class. The current system in place both here in the USA AND in the rest of the world just doesn't seem to be working.

If you think the rich are getting richer, and the poor are getting poorer, question authority.

If you think this illegal war in Iraq is a sham, question authority.

If the Patriot Act terrorizes you because it is a complete sham and suspends the Constitutional rights of legitimate, PATRIOTIC American citizens, question authority.

If you are from overseas and you oppose the war, question authority.

If you are British and felt that Blair was only Bush's lapdog, question authority.

FINALLY, something I thought was an oxymoron: an HONEST Politician!

Google Ron Paul. He's a medical doctor, a true public servant. He ran as a Libertarian in the past and is now running as a Republican. Yes, as a young person, I hate to align myself in that party, but it's a sacrifice I'm WILLING to make for the cause of liberty, justice, and freedom. Not only here in the States but worldwide. America is NOT the world's police and it is arrogant to think otherwise.

Ron Paul 2008!

Ron Paul is THE ONLY presidential candidate worth placing into office.

Ron Paul is a man who represents all the great things this nation once stood for. He also has morals, values and common sense.

Ron Paul is totally against the National ID card that is going to be forced upon us in 2008 and he's also against the North American Union.

Ron Paul is the only hope this nation has if we ever want to crawl out of this bleak hole we're now in with the current administration..

Vote for Ron Paul in 2008.

Queen Cleocatra said:
Ron Paul is THE ONLY presidential candidate worth placing into office.

Ron Paul is a man who represents all the great things this nation once stood for. He also has morals, values and common sense.

Ron Paul is totally against the National ID card that is going to be forced upon us in 2008 and he's also against the North American Union.

Ron Paul is the only hope this nation has if we ever want to crawl out of this bleak hole we're now in with the current administration..

Vote for Ron Paul in 2008.

Cleo,

THANK YOU! People, do you see that Republicrat versus Demolican is a joke? Two seeming polar opposites with SO MUCH in common.

Did you ever know that John Kerry and George W. Bush are distantly related cousins? Both are very wealthy men. Both are Yalies. Both are Skull and Bones, a secret and formidable society that has many powerful members.

On the right, we have der Fuehrer Bush and Darth Cheney. On the 'left' we have Hitlery and Obama Bin Laden.

They are all just political whores, selling themselves to the highest bidders. Which multinational corporations will line THEIR pockets? And they can be the puppets?

I will do something that I can HARDLY BEAR to do. I will vote Republican, for Ron Paul. He's really a libertarian people, and he is shockingly sensible, strong yet kind, and for the PEOPLE. And not just rich people!

LG,

Well said! And I concur. We can't allow Hitlery or Obama into the White House. They will destroy what is left of this country we call home.

If you believe in Freedom, if you want your kids to have a real future, if you're sick and tired of seeing America being sold-off to the highest bidder, and you are fed up with the constant political B.S., the choice is clear. This isn't a partisan issue, it's about who the best person for the job really is, and that's Ron Paul.

You gals every hear of www.Buzzflash.com? Right up your alley. I don't want to start ranting and raving about politics, but I sent many a contribution to their website voicing opinions the same as yours, which they invariably published. I still chuckle to think of my scathing humor.

LG, I love your sense of humor and creativity. I call Shotgun Dick, "Lon" Cheney.

Ron Paul is also the only person who is openly against NAIS (the National Animal ID System). I don't want to be a little red dot for Big Brother. Whoever said "knowledge is power" was right, and the government is taking avantage of it. Using our tax dollars against U.S. "We the People" is a faded memory, and the government has become FUBU - For Us, By Us (the rich), and that is TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

So much for not wanting to rant...

Pebblette,

Keep ranting! Keep CARING! MOST people, especially youth, are totally jaded and SICK of lying phony politicians. Dr. Paul is not perfect and I disagree with some of his points, but basically he is for FREEDOM for all people: black, white, gay, straight, he just believes in allowing PEOPLE to make the laws of the land! PEOPLE NOT CORPORATIONS!!!

Go to Youtube and type in Ron Paul. He has a lively, INTERESTING conversation with the head of a guy at Google. Interesting! Freedom! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Just want to posit the question: Do YOU, personally, find Bush's actions as president to be leaning more toward freedom and liberty, or more towards government spying on its own citizens and fascism?

I read that he opposes Universal health care system...don't know about what most americans think about this. but as an australian i think people would hang would hang potential prime minister on the noose(not literally of course) if any of them suggests that we should abolish our health care system...

lonelygirl said:
Just want to posit the question: Do YOU, personally, find Bush's actions as president to be leaning more toward freedom and liberty, or more towards government spying on its own citizens and fascism?

Leaning towards Fascism i think george bush's grandfather planned a fascist coup against Roosevelt before, what i find really disturbing in Australia is that there is more support for right wing parties than support for left or centre parties.

Kavii,

Ron Paul is a Constitutionalist. He opposes BIG Government. You do realize, don't you, that the government is NOT your friend? That it raises high taxes, and then often WASTES or precious dollars?

The government here in the US is given a certain budget each year, and they 'HAVE' to spend every penny if they want to ask for even more money the next year. We've had scandals such as them buying a $700 hammer and a $800 toilet seat. They WASTE our precious money!

Ron Paul thinks that STATES and individual communities know better how to run their own regions. They know the local people, customs, and conditions better than some massive central government trying to run everything from a central location. He iS NOT opposed to each state setting up universal health care for it's citizens--he just KNOWS that when a big central machine gets its hands on money, that money is often mismanaged, wasted, frittered away, 'dissapears' into bureaucratic black holes, etc.

He's for TRANSPARENCY in government---no more dirty little secrets!

Kavii,

The corruption here goes WAY deeper than just Emperor Bush and his powerful, shadowy family. The Democrats are just as dirty--accepting so much illegal money from China (Clinton and Gore). Creepy.

THEY are not about the PEOPLE. Ron Paul is! Power to the People! Ron Paul Revolution, people! Let's take back our country!

Yes. So, what are your impressions in Oz of:

Emperor Bush (I like to call him der Fuehrer Bush since his family has Nazi connections)
Darth Cheney

Hitlery Clinton
Obama Bin Laden

A bunch of phonies! They are just more political whores. Liars. Doublespeakers.

lonelygirl said:
Yes. So, what are your impressions in Oz of:

Emperor Bush (I like to call him der Fuehrer Bush since his family has Nazi connections)
Darth Cheney

Hitlery Clinton
Obama Bin Laden

A bunch of phonies! They are just more political whores. Liars. Doublespeakers.

In Australia, Kaiser Bush is disliked along with with our Prime Minister but last election he was the only sensible candidate

lonelygirl said:

I would have to say the latter. It's so nice to see that someone shares my views and is as passionate about them as I am. I've read several of your posts, but they could get long and drawn out if I responded, and I don't want to make anything on here political. Besides, I don't think bjarne would appreciate it :p. We should PM.

Pebblette, I think Bjarne doesn't censor posts unless they have personal attacks. I would love to PM with you. But what is wrong with talking about politics? SOMEONE needs to! Or we can just keep going down the slippery road toward fascism. Please note that I am NOT just against Bushie, but rather his puppet masters--who own pretty much all the 'regular' politicians. Our only hope is Ron Paul, an experienced Congressman but who is NOT a typical political whore--he does not accept any perks.

Guest, thanks for the snarky comment. What a coward. Why don't you grow a pair and then get back to me?

Latest posts

Back