sometimes i wish im alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reki

Reaction score
guys , im going through deep s**t these days. im in starting phase of a relationship with a girl that i really like. we are contacting through emails. the problem is that im thinking about her all the time. if one day comes without receiving anything from her, i got so crazy and depressed, i cant do anything but thinking about her and why she didnt write me anything. i beleive that when i was alone, my situation was much better, at least i was not obsessed with some person.

being lonely has a positive side.
sorry for my english

If you are really in the beginning stages of your relationship it really isnt healthy to feel this way. I think you are obsessed. Are you initiating these thoughts and feelings, or is it something you cant help and the obsessive thought come anyway ? If you are purpously thinking about these things all the time try to think of other things. When you start thinking about her say to yourself "STOP" and start thinking about cheese or sheep or France or something. If you can't help it, maybe you should seek a therapist.

Aside from that, I'm going to say something really cheesy. "It's better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all" You shouldnt avoid relationships with people because youre afraid youll lose them in the end. If you do this youre really going to regret it when youre 70 and alone your whole life.

Ohh boy,

Sounds kind of like me lol.

In the past I have been a little obsessive and have been quite annoyed when the girl I like at the time doesn't respond to my text message or respond on MSN messenger.

I think you should just calm down, (harder said then done I know :p) if she isn't emailing you back . . . it's not cause she doesn't want to talk to you . . . it's probably cause she didn't have time to email you back after reading . . . didn't check her email that day . . .

Try to find something to take your mind off her . . like sports . . talking with other people . . playing video games . . listening to music . . going for a run/bikeride. :).

Reki, you have to take a little time out to think and reflect on your relationship. It's expected at times that our loved ones may forget to reply back. Try not to take it too personally. Instead just calmly ask your girl why she's not returning any messages. Either way you will have to try to detach yourself a bit. The more you become more attached and all the more if you're emotionally over dependent on one person, the more painful it will be when you lose the relationship. I'm not saying that will happen to you but we don't know what's gonna happen in the future and besides it's not really healthy.

Latest posts

Back