LOOK!!!! A SONG!!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooljohn

Reaction score
I used to write songs some years ago. This is a rock song.

DON'T RAIN ON MY PARADE!!!! COPYRIGHT 2000. All Rights Reserved.

HIT ME HARD!!!! To open my eyes
To see what's happenin' behind the lies
In front of my face, empty affection
Behind my back, total destruction
Been much too blind for much too long
I didn't even notice what was goin' on

CLIMB

Bright lights keep on dimmin' all around me
Can't find any solace in reality
Those who call me brother and those who call me friend
Really wanna' see my happiness end

REFRAIN

Don't rain on my pararde!
To ruin the good life I have made (x 2)
Don't rain on my parade!
I'll kick you down and watch your evil fade

VERSE 2

SHAKE ME UP NOW!!!! I wanna' go away
Don't wanna' stay here another day
Cold dark shadows tease my sanity
And torture me with their greed and envy
Every time I try to keep the peace
I get struck down by the selfish beasts (Climb followed by refrain)

VERSE 3

BANG!!!! Goes my exploding hardened rage
In my maximum frustrated stage
Though I conquered intense pressure and pain
Those around me want my strength to wane
Slammin' thrugh their barriers makes no sense
Gotta' crush their evil in my defence

(Climb followeed by refrain)

Hey, LoL, want some music with those lyrics? Just need someone to sing. Let's make a new hit! ;)

Actually there is music and vocals to the lyrics all done by yours truly. However, the recordings I did some years ago weren't too good so I'll have to do them again. If you may be able to do better music it would be nice to team up.

Cool! So do You play any instruments then? Would be cool to work with someone else for a change. ;) I just finished another tune right now. It's not close to rock though, but it's getting better and better =). It's today's update (August 6th) in my music thread, here.

Wow. I heard it. Excellent!! That's good techno, not the drivel out there that's being fed to people.

Well, I used to compose music using a synthesiser but I can't really play a tune with it to perform for people. I can sing a bit or so I've been told lol.

Actually, the music for my song has some techno leanings, especially the rhythm track.

Cooljohn said:
Wow. I heard it. Excellent!! That's good techno, not the drivel out there that's being fed to people.

Ha! I still consider "A Love Story" a WIP, although it's finished in lenght. Thanks though, man, that's the most positive response i could ever get! I agree with You on the **** drivel... radio channels... :rolleyes:

Cooljohn said:
Well, I used to compose music using a synthesiser but I can't really play a tune with it to perform for people. I can sing a bit or so I've been told lol.

Actually, the music for my song has some techno leanings, especially the rhythm track.

Allright! Sounds good! Perhaps it's time we started using some faster means of communication, eh ? You use any chat clients?

Latest posts

Back