here we go again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Okada

I'm not sure what I'm expecting to get off this forum. Its not like I'm gonna make any life changing decisions. Oh well. Maybe it'll be nice to talk to some other losers. I mean lets face it. Thats what we are, right?

HI Okada,

No, I wouldn't say we're losers, because everyone has a quality that is considered undesirable (by themselves or others), which could then define them as a "loser". So, I'd either say that everyone in the whole world is a loser, or just that everyone is human and we all have problems. :)

On a different note, welcome. There are a lot of people on here who just like to chat. Join an ongoing thread, or start your own like you have here. Believe me, we LOVE to talk on this site! :)

Welcome to the site of non-losers Okada. :D

Okada said:
I'm not sure what I'm expecting to get off this forum. Its not like I'm gonna make any life changing decisions. Oh well. Maybe it'll be nice to talk to some other losers. I mean lets face it. Thats what we are, right?

Latest posts

Back