Can't see the light...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SorrowfulWine

Reaction score
I live in a house with about six other people, all but one being within a couple of years from my own age (24) and why do I feel so lonely? I have been slowly putting myself into isolation. I have been pushing all my friends away, all for reasons I feel justified but I am not sure if they really are or if it's just my depression telling me these reasons are just. My friend recently has been country music, and I have always loved country but recently I have been feeling like, as they say, I listen to country because a cowboy always sings a sad song. There is more to my story, I just am not sure how much I want to write about it. Someone to talk to I feel would help, but I don't know. And when I think about someone who I can talk too, I feel as though what I have to say isn't sufficient enough for me to feel so down, yet I do.

hey and welcome, i live with 2 other people and i still feel lonely too, i know how you feel.

Hey sometimes we can feel lonely even if there are a lot of people around, but no matter what there is always someone on this site who will talk to you. :) Welcome!

csmswhs said:

Hello

Jesse said:
Hey sometimes we can feel lonely even if there are a lot of people around, but no matter what there is always someone on this site who will talk to you. :) Welcome!

The quote under the dragon, possibly from the Bible, is it about going to heaven?

edgecrusher said:
hey and welcome, i live with 2 other people and i still feel lonely too, i know how you feel.

What happens when things get too intense and I cannot handle the pain of being alone?

SorrowfulWine said:
The quote under the dragon, possibly from the Bible, is it about going to heaven?

It's a quote from 10,000 Days (Wings for Marie Part 2) by Tool. It's about his mother's entry to heaven.

Latest posts

Back