Another lonely soul joins the loners/lonely people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator88

Reaction score
Hey, Im assuming you say things about your personal problems here so here I go :club:. I have been lonely for the best years of my life I guess you could say, from 15 until now, I only have 3 friends and only one of them is close and even then not so close. I used to be one of those guys always obsessed with being fit, used to have a muscular body but looks don't mean anything, I never had many friends in high school, never knew how to talk to girls so well and I know some were interested in my back then. Now Im 21, lost that muscular body when I was 18. I don't know why, I always feel sad or sorta down when I don't get any sleep in 24 hours, its weird I wake up and feel fine. Generally I have never been depressed about my situation but I do get sad sometimes. Just wanna focus one what I need for my life now a job and to do well when I start university, got in College 2 years ago but didn't wanna go, now im In a University program Im interested in PoliticalScience/History, even going to do summer sessions in University so I finish when Im 24 which isn't much older then when most people finish a BA which is usually 21,22 or 23. As for Career choice I would see what I wanna do after my degree, see if I get in Law School or anything else, if I find nothing then I will become a Police Officer, always been interested in that. Just hope my non-criminal record doesn't affect that, got in some stupid situation with a family member, long story short peace bonde signed no criminal conviction but if they do a Police records check it says I would have an arrest I believe.

I was thinking of volunteering to do some community service at a church food bank, would be good experience for my resume and even if I have a job. I can deal with not having many friends, all i really want is a girlfriend, I have been talking to some girls recently. All met on the internet sadly, haha. One is in my city we talked on Skype, she is beautiful 5'9 body like a model half irish/half Portuguese tan skin and green eyes but Im not so sure if I actually like her, she likes to tease and say naughty things on skype, done enough naughty things for her on webcam and I don't mind doing that sometimes if there not recording or screenshotting me. I know she acts nothing like this in person, her pictures on facebook don't have any piss drunk photos or anything revealing/sluty looking. I don't even see her online much anyway, so nothing would come of it even though she asked me to meet up and go out for a coffee sometime. Its pathetic! Im 21 and don't even have a car or a g1 written test license! I wrote it before and got 15/20, you need at least 16/20 to pass, I failed because I studied unaware that the out of date tests I was practicing with on the net were old and the updated license book had new info in it. This girls father is a Supreme Court Judge in Canada and she drives a BMW he purchased for her after she crashed an Audi (very spoiled), doesn't seem to care so much about money though which is good, wants to be a elementry school teacher and said to me she just wants a man who knows what he wants to do in life, whatever profession hes going for, just nothing like Mcdics or a job that requires little training.

Just feel that I would be complete if I had a girlfriend, been spending time on dating sites, I just feel better using those then meeting girls in person and getting there number that just seems so random.

My Lack of motivation is affecting me, I need to get out there and try hard to get a job, Im noticing that writing helps, maybe I should keep a Journal.

Well that is the state of my most exquisite existence along with its most recent details in a nutshell, read it if you want.

We've heard this song and dance from you before, Cassius. Just to be on the safe side, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back