Hello out there!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grainofrice24

Reaction score
So I stumbled across this site, and figured I'd give it a shot. I'm not much of a forum poster (this is the first forum I've joined in a WHILE), but after a quick look around the forum, I figure I might meet some interesting people on here that are on the same page with me (or at least the same chapter).

Hopefully I can be of some use to this community and help cheer a few people up here and there (in exchange for being extended the same courtesy :p once in a while).

I'm 23, and going through a bit of a rough patch in life, I grew up rather overweight but (yay4me) managed to lose a lot of weight (but still working on it :D). Lets see...what else, I've had relationship trouble in the past, but hoping to establish some connections here that could help me down the road.

That's it for now...big Fist-bump/hand-shake/hug/whatever you're into to anyone out there reading this!

See ya around!

Hey me brudda, welcome to de site ya got me respect mon -Fist-bump-.

Welcome to the forum.

hello

I'm new as well and I feel so alone in this world right now..but eventually things will work out (fingers crossed)

welcome

Latest posts

Back