Recently seperated and lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solaman

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Solaman. I have recently seperated from my wife of 18 years, and I feel so lonely and need people to talk to, meet up with for a chat, or talk on the phone, and share my feelings with. I would like to hear from men and women who also need people to talk to, share experiences, so that we can help eachother to overcome the loneliness. Would like to hear from people in the London area mainly, but anywhere else local to London is okay too. Email me at [email protected] or call me on 07578 899 474 anytime or add me as a friend on Facebook, my name is Solaman Siddique

Hello, Solaman. I am sorry to hear about the separation. It can be an emotional turmoil, but it will get better. There are loads of wonderful people on this site. Here's to hoping you meet some of them and find a little sunshine to brighten your days. =)

Welcome to the site.

I might warn you, however, that posting your phone number online probably isn't a great idea. *shrug*

Latest posts

Back