A Lonely Life - The Unofficial Poster

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietGuy

Reaction score
This thread is related to my earlier thread, "I think about you guys so often :)"

Sometimes, like today, my loneliness due to my ongoing lack of a special companion in my life is harder to cope with than other days. I have so much love to share, and no-one to share it with. I feel so alone.

But then I remember all you guys. I remember that so many of you are feeling the same way as me. We understand how we all feel. We are feeling the pain of loneliness together. And in that sense, we are not alone.

I wanted to make something which would remind me of all you guys. To remind me that we're all going through this together. To remind me that I'm so grateful that bjarne took the time, effort and money to create A Lonely Life, so that people like us could find each other, and comfort and reassure each other.

So this is what I've made. Looking at it reminds me that I'm not alone.

postervo.jpg

I tried to include as many of you as possible.

At the moment, we get an average of about 12 new members every day, so unfortunately I can't include everyone, or this poster would be colossal! So I've had to restrict it to members who've been here for a while and have made a reasonable number of posts. If you're one of these members and I've missed you out, I'm very sorry! Please reply, and I'll expand the poster to include you. If you haven't chosen an avatar yet, then choose one!!

If you guys like this poster, I'm happy to continue expanding it, adding new members who become "regulars" here.

If bjarne would be happy to give me access to his webserver, I could even write a little PHP script to automatically generate and update this poster using the member data in the forum database :)

That's really nice, QG. Minus had one that had the member's (at the time) names on it. I would have linked it here, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it. :p Minus has errr...ahh....several posts, so it would have taken me all day to look. Maybe he'll be kind enough to find it for me. :p

Good job, QG!

QG, I'd hug ya, if I could. That must've taken some serious time, dude.

NECKBEARD MODE: see how many people you can identify on avatar alone :p

smileyfacesmall.jpg

Wow, I'm so moved by all your feedback... thanks guys
smilieblush.gif

Brian said:
That must've taken some serious time, dude.

It took a while, but it was good fun making it! It made me realise just how many people are active here - everyone in the poster has been active this month.

Brian said:
NECKBEARD MODE: see how many people you can identify on avatar alone :p

I tried doing that while I was making it - it's a fun challenge :D

Nina said:
QG--
This is beautiful. You have such a good heart.... :)

Thanks Nina! Sorry I didn't include you, but you don't have an avatar :( If you'd like to choose one, then I can include you :)

Wow that's a great poster quiet guy, I wanna be on there :) gotta get me an avatar......

Latest posts

Back