just found out that

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Syber Tiger

Reaction score
so after a few years of wondering i found out...
who my dad is now the bad news

he is an alcoholic that didnt want me
15years+ older than my mum
he is devorced and hit hes kids with the fists if they didnt listen
and so on

so all teses years of wondering and hope thats i will meet him and the we can be happy and he love me was all false hope

i feel sad and hopeless

i dont think this is the right board for this if not i am kinda new so mods plz move it to the right place thx

and i am 16 and a big loner if enyone want to talk my email is [email protected]
you can add me

bye

You should be glad you never had to live with him.

Some kids get awesome parents . . . and some kids get terrible/abusive parents.
That's just life.

I also had a dead-beat dad. Every few years he moves to a new place and starts a new family. I have half-siblings from at least 5 other families that he has abandoned. I never met him, and I'm fine with it, because I have an incredible bond with my mother. Now that I am out on my own, I am glad with the way that I turned out without a father.

I am truly sorry that you did not find what you were looking for. Now though, you can grow stronger and become a better man than him.

Sean said:
Some kids get awesome parents . . . and some kids get terrible/abusive parents.
That's just life.

No words can express how envious I am of people who grew up with awesome parents *sigh* cause I know it's something I'll never ever experience :(

@blackdemon

Not everything is lost yet. I'm pretty sure you'll find a solution to your problem

And...

Welcome to the forums! :)

blackdemon said:
so all teses years of wondering and hope thats i will meet him and the we can be happy and he love me was all false hope

I also wondered if things would be better if my father was around, if i knew him, if i had his support rather than having my violent angry condemning stepfather. It seems to be one of those things that we have to wonder about. My father had died so there was no hope of a reunion, but still i wondered.

I do hope you find a path that brings you some peace.

Latest posts

Back