Im so lonely and down on myself all the time!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadface isn't a troll, dear. He was just stating an opinion, and Im sure he didn't mean it in a malicious way.

I don't think so, it didn't sound malicious to me. Just an opinion as is most stuff here.

No one was hating on anyone, futurecatlady. :p

If it were hate, you would've known it because Eve would still be here cleaning up the mess. lol

Okay no problem, just trying to protect the reputation of an innocent :p Carry on.

(P.S. The innocent I am referring to is sadface. In case I garbled my previous post...)

i re-read what I wrote and I sounded harsh. I didnt mean what is says. I only meant that not everyone needs professional help. Im sorry :(

Im sorry to anyone who took what I said the wrong way - I did not mean it maliciously, but I apologize if it came off that way. I tend to speak really emphatically when it's something i feel strongly about.

I think I will just stay out of this thread for the remainder of it. OP, I genuinely wish you good luck with whatever it is you're going through.

sadface, don't go away! I think there are people who would value your opinion, and most people would not see any maliciousness in it.

Latest posts

Back