From Malaysia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clarent

Reaction score
My name is Terence. I'm fifteen this year. I hope I can find at least one friend here . . . I'm pretty much lonely. I find it difficult to make friends. I talk too less and when I do talk, I'm either talking too much or just being a crazy weirdo. People just ignore me. I'm the only one that ever approaches anyone, they just don't need to talk to me. I watch anime and read manga and books. If anyone would like to talk to me, please send me a PM. I have MSN and Facebook. . .

Welcome to the forum Terence :)

Hi Terence, and welcome ^^ I know what you mean about talking too much or too less. If I talk too much, I usually stray away from the topic or just mention a whole new topic in general. What animes and mangas have you watched and read?

Feel free to send me a message if you want

Hi Terence

Try the chat room. You'll find the link in the New Members forum and its stickied to the top of the page. Your bound to get on with a few members in there. Don't be a stranger. I know they have a group skype going on, hopefully it's on in your time zone, just ask someone about it.

Latest posts

Back