HI

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molly999

Reaction score
Hi

I cant believe I found this forum....................

I am 30 yr old girl, with no friends and very little family.

I found my 30 birthday very difficult as I thought (as a kid) that my life would be sorted by then, married to the perfect man with some kiddies. But life has a way of playing some nasty games on you!!
I find it very difficult to meet people possibility due to been bullied in the past.

anyway I just thought I would say hi :)

M

Hey molly welcome to the future, I'm sorry things haven't turned out quite like you had hoped :(

ah the future isn't what it use to be, I can relate a good amount I thought as I became an adult I would kknow what to do when bad things happen, but I'm still just a kid in a lot of ways, I thought things got easier as you got older, but grown ups are just better at hiding their troubles from kids I guess

I'm sorry you got bullied in the past :(

approaching new people can be difficult, but like swimming sometimes you just have to throw yourself in the deep end and just say hi

nothing is going to change if you don't

have you tried meetup.com?

it's a pretty nifty site, just put in your area code and look for something that interests you

welcome again to the forum and I hope things get better for you

*hugs*
:D

Welcome to the site molly

welcome to the forum. Come and check out the chat room sometime :)

Greetings molly!

Yeah, life sure can hit you with some serious major league caliber curve balls. If you care to chat I, like many of the people on these forums will gladly listen and respond with some hopefully helpful words :).

Hi and welcome here. I'm thinking the same thing but indeed life plays nasty tricks on you when you really want something.

Hello molly999. I've also been bullied in the past which paralyzed my ability to make friends so I understand you. I hope you can find true friendship and love in near future or just future:)

Latest posts

Back