Nerd crush, anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moaninglonewolf

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you are completely alien to this concept but since there are so many members in this site who claim to be a nerd, I thought it wouldn't be so weird to ask this question here:

Do you or have you ever had a crush on a fictional character in your life? Like movie, anime or even computer game characters.

If so, please tell me about it or maybe just give the name of your crush or post a picture of the dude. If not, however, I'll be sure I'm the nerdiest and weirdest person that exists in this world.:(

I don't know how to post pictures, but I can tell you that I have had a huge crush on Spider Jerusalem for years, and Brock Sampson from Venture Brothers makes me a very happy girl as well.

pshh please of course I have a huge scroll of fictional characters I would to date, or at least that I date in my head

Final fantasy amine characters, I love them all :D

<3

Ohh stupid me, I forgot to mention my own crushes in my op.

Here's one:

neytiri_warrior.jpg

Ahh, Neytiri... It's not just her feline-like figure, marvelous eyes or super-model body that melts me, but also her great personality which sports all kinds of virtue: she is brave, self-sacrificing, compassionate and much more. She is not the usual fussy and weak girl you see around, she is a warrior: strong and self-sufficent. But she is also not afraid of showing her emotions so she cries and laughs freely when she feels like it. And also, the fact that she belongs to the beautiful and exotic world of Pandora makes her even more appealing.

sadface said:
i don't crush on fictional characters.

they crush on me.

SYNTAX ERROR???:D

Well , I have a HUGE crush on Jackson Rathbone. You know, the guy in that Last Airbender movie.

but he really exists so I guess that doesnt count.

but there was this really really geeky and awkward guy I used to go to school with. I didnt know his name so I called him "Frankenstein" because he kind of reminded me of him. So I guess I have a crush on Frankenstein

He made me so nervous, I dont know why. I REALLY REALLY liked him. Once I ended up in the elevator with him. OMG.

And I always thought Selphie from FF8 was hot.

and if Edward from Twilight was real id probably jump his bones.

Nerd crushes? Yes please :p
-Ron Weasley. Hey, most of the time he's a complete idiot, but he's an adorable idiot. Also I can't help mentioning the GINGER MADNESS of Rupert Grint.
-Luke Skywalker.
-Aladdin.
-Eames from Inception.

There are more, I just can't think of them. Yea, I've got no shame.

Nerd? Where? Where's a nerd?

The majority of crushes I've ever had in my life have been on fictional characters.

When I was about 16 or 17, I had the most massive crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar, aka Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

smgbuffy.jpg

I think I nearly wore out my video player by taping every single episode of the show and then constantly rewatching them :p

nerdygirl said:
Nerd? Where? Where's a nerd?

The majority of crushes I've ever had in my life have been on fictional characters.

:D

Mr. Darcy, here.

Duh. I am a Jane Austen geek. What could be a bigger cliché than that? :p

I extremely apologize to women that men in real life aren't like the ones you read in your stories xD You don't see those kinds of guys much anymore nowadays.

The first time I read the thread title I read it as "Need crush, anyone?" xD I was thinking of crushed ice.

Some girls look amazing with eyeglasses btw :D

Lara Croft too, for my lesbian side. Goodness, them legs. Them hips and thighs.

I never had a crush on a fictional character.

Though I can appreciate the beauty/art of a well-drawn female video game or anime character. lol

When I was 4/5 and saw the little mermaid I suppose I had a crush on her (but who didn't...cute redhead mermaid who's nice to everyone and cant talk?! :p j/k). Also when I saw Princess Jasmine from Aladin, the first thing I thought "Man I'd take her on a magic carpet ride she'd never forget :p)...sorry...couldn't help it :club:

But I'm with BJD on this one, I'll appreciate the attractiveness of a fictional character, but I know she's fictional...thus a "crush" is impossible (for me at least).

I have a crush on miranda from mass effect 2. Kinda funny how I like her better than the actress that played her.

grainofrice24 said:
When I was 4/5 and saw the little mermaid I suppose I had a crush on her (but who didn't...cute redhead mermaid who's nice to everyone and cant talk?! :p j/k).

That is so funny that you said that ! I was just thinking the other day that watching that movie made me have my first lesbian feelings. I was 9 and I was absolutly mad over her. I didnt know what gay was at that time but I knew I liked that she was only in a bra :p

Oh, and I just realized the main charachter of The Last Airbender is a little kid.

I dont have a crush on a little kid.

I have a crush on this guy

jackson-rathbone-2.jpg

If any of you know him hook me up k

:)

Latest posts

Back