Hello from New York

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm male, 23 in a few days (the 29th) and I don't have any way to meet new people right now... I'm sort of in a few months more of limbo... I don't have a job because I'm going back to school in 4 months, and I lost a good number of friends/acquaintances due to a schizophrenic episode a couple of months back.

I wish I could find a girl for me, but since I've been through a lot I think its extra hard to find someone that will understand me. (Plus being broke and unemployed doesn't help.) When I was schizo I covered half of my body with tattoos, how awkward to wake up to sanity a different person physically!

Just recently I've been waking up to what a normal life is, calm, kind of boring, but it has some sort of satisfaction to it if you're virtuously patient. I hope in a few years I can be some kind of successful instead of feeling like I do.

I'm looking forward to meeting people on this site and being a part of a lonely life.

Welcome Betterconsiousness, you're going to fit in just fine here. Also, you already are successful - you succeeded in overcoming a serious phycological disorder, and I'm sure that if you can overcome that - you can overcome finding yourself a partner.

Talk to you soon man.

Welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back