Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicismylife

Reaction score
I keep wondering how I keep holding on. I am just in a place in life where there is no happy ending. I feel soooo bad right now, nothing makes me happy anymore. All I have been all my life is HATED and IGNORED. I have tried just about everything but nothing stops this pain, the loneliness. I am constantly facing suicidal thoughts, but too scared to put a final end to my life. I just have nobody. I am tired of it. I hate sounding so pathetic but there is no where else for me. I get tired of this beast inside me. I look towards the things I thought I could aim for, that would give me back some happiness, the courage and strength I yern for. The reality is that I am doomed to a life of hell. I also suffer from Asperger's which makes things so much harder. I have tried joining several groups and even voulnteered for a few weeks working with young people with disabilities, but my low self esteem didn't do me favours. I was wondering if anyone here suffers from Depression, Anxiety and maybe ASD? I would be able to communicate with people that know what I go through, Anyone that I can talk to on a daily basis that is feeling the same way as me. It would be great if anyone lives in Huddersfield or anywhere near, because we could meet after getting to know each other online, because it is so hard to find someone else that is near you, but if not then it would still help me. Thanks!

what state is that in?

Lots of people here suffer from depression.

Oh and I know there are quite a few aspies on this site as well. :)

Hi musicismylife, feel free to give me a pm if you're interested to talk with someone from Asia xD Not sure where Huddersfield is though.

Latest posts

Back