Hello everyone :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRT

Reaction score
I'm a 17 year old girl in the States. I've always struggled with mental health problems, but lately the loneliness is tremendous. I've recently lost most of the very few friends I have ( all of which are online ). Made a facebook at the urging of a friend, and it's just depressing; a physical reminder of the fact that I barely have any company. I wish I wasn't alone as much, but it's not like I can just walk down to the friend store. lol Not really sure what I hope to achieve here, but I figured I've give it a shot.

Hey SRT welcome to the forum

*hugs* :D

oh I'm sorry about facebook I am well familiar with the feeling of loneliness that ensues

I was really lonely and in a similar situation when I was seventeen the only friends I had were online, but they really helped me make it through the hard times.

It's a very trying time of your life but you'll make it through

*hugs*

:D

Hello and welcome to the site. If you are here to make friends and especially like-minded ones, you've come to the right place for most of the people here are suffering or have suffered from loneliness at some point in their lives. And I don't if that's supposed to comfort you but I have closed my facebook account recently as I have only a few friends too. :)

Latest posts

Back