My GF mastubated on cam...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomination

Reaction score
i was sitting at the laptop last night and my girlfriend came on and went on cam... she was naked and... she realised that she was on cam with someone else bar from me... So she said sorry to them.. and then said to me that she had been wanking to that person via cam and the girl was wanking back... what do i do...?

And yes my gf is a bisexual... she wanking to another girl via cam...

and this morning i found out she done it to one of my friends as he came and told me ...

Obvously im heart broken but she says its one of her look but not touch rules i want her still but trust is broken, and i need to know what i can do about this....?

Dont take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend sounds like a skank.

Ask youself, " Do I want to date a skank that masturbates in front of my friends?"

If the answer is no, maybe you should rethink your relationship.

If the answer is yes, use a rubber - she probably has herpes.

eris said:
Dont take this the wrong way, but your girlfriend sounds like a skank.

Ask youself, " Do I want to date a skank that masturbates in front of my friends?"

If the answer is no, maybe you should rethink your relationship.

If the answer is yes, use a rubber - she probably has herpes.

My girlfriend is not a skank okay... she is just very open minded when it comes down to sex... i love her and i mean truely... and she dose not have anything i was her first....

eris said:
if you feel that way then why are you upset ?

Becuase i am loyal to her and she should be loyal back... i might do something to get her back i might not... it depends... im just here to ask others opinions on this really... i sorta know what im going to do about it...

should i dump her or get my own back...?

I dont know how to answer that.

It either bothers you, or it doesnt.

Getting her back would only hurt you in the long run.

Wait a minute. Are you a kid ? Is she a kid ?

This is criminal.

Im not going to talk about this anymore. Good Luck.

eris said:
I dont know how to answer that.

It either bothers you, or it doesnt.

Getting her back would only hurt you in the long run.

Wait a minute. Are you a kid ? Is she a kid ?

This is criminal.

Im not going to talk about this anymore. Good Luck.

and were not kids... we are both 18.

The whole situation doesn't sound very encouraging. If the things she does hurt you, and she's not willing to change/doesn't care much about it, you might want to think about breaking it off. Don't get back at her just for spite, that's not a real solution. If you wish to continue on with her it will only make the relationship worse, and if you wish to end it, that in itself should be a bold enough statement. My personal opinion is that this is probably just the start of problems. I mean, knowing not to masturbate in front of other people when you're in a relationship seems like pretty basic knowledge. It should make you wonder what else she doesn't mind doing behind your back.

You said she is very open minded when it comes down to sex. Now, either you accept that she's going to keep doing these things or you have to leave. How would you get back at her? If you masturbate in front of me on cam, and she's so open minded, that wouldn't affect her at all. See how pointless that is?

had you two ever discussed the idea of an open relationship? if not, than, personally, i would consider this cheating lol.

you have every right to be angry.

Oh, so she cheats on you? I'm sorry, but if I were dating someone, and he did that in front of another woman, he's cheating on me. Simply put. If you're okay with her cheating, then by all means, let her do it. But don't come complaining that she's actually sleeping with other men later on, because you already knew she would do something intimate with someone else. She already does things behind your back, touching or not, so you know how she is.

Huh dude, I dont think she respects you. You are most likely her *****, yes harsh, but thats how I see it, hopfully I'm wrong but I doubt it. She just wants you around but doesn't respect your basic views of not exposing yourself and behavior to your friends. Man what does that say about you, what do you friends think about you, what does she think about you. Oh man, let her go, getting back at her will only make it worse, she doesn't respect you, how do you think she will learn out of someone doing something back at them and she sees them as honeysuckle already, NOTHING, only her worse behavior to come out.

Dump IT!!!!

It's her sexuality.
You're either going to accept it or you're not. Just keep it simple like this and it won't get complicated.
You cant change her. You can only change yourself.

If you don't agree with what she's doing..then just move on.

If you still want something to do with her...watch more. Tell her how sexy she is and do whatever
else that gets her off without making her feel like there's sum'in wrong with her or feeling bad about herself.
Get her to have wild mulitples orgasim. It's not all about you. Maybe she'll allow you to touch her and do it for her
if she dosn't feel like there's anything wrong with ya....

I mean...I don't really know how it is from a woman's piont of veiw to be giving a blow jobs,
but my partner dose it to please me. I'm smart enough to know not to make her feel dirty
or ashame when she's sucking me off.

yeah...I had friends telling me to dump my girl...becuase she's so and so...blah..blah.
Then the next I know after we break up, he's banging her.

You don't own her...wheather your in a relationship with her as a BF, husband or whatever.
Know this. it will save you a lot of pains and suffering.

Please try to understand that she is free to live her life and do anything as she please....Visa versa.
Whatever lable, name calling or negative things you think of her has no bearing so whatever to her.
She dosn't have to live in accordance to your values, morals or percetions of life.
Just becuase she dosn't live in agreements to your beliefs/value/moral dosn't necessary that she is bad or wrong.
She's just different then you.

A healthy person with good self confidance, self esteem won't worry what others think or say about them.

You are also free to live , belive and doing anything you wish to live and want out of life....you must realize everyone else is free
and have this right.

This is simple truth.

What the fresia ever happened to common sense?

No offense, OP, but if you feel that she's crossed an unforgivable line in your relationship, then ******* GET RID OF HER!

I'm kinda tired of seeing people come on here and give a "my wife messed a man in front of me even though she knows I don't want an open relationship" and then ASKING WHAT TO DO. Is it really that difficult to know what to do in such a situation?

Dump her and find a girl who WILL respect the boundaries of your relationship.

And maybe make those boundaries more clear next time.

Badjedidude said:
And maybe make those boundaries more clear next time.

lol, ok... but do you really have to make a point of saying: Oh, and don't put on a show for my friends... and your friends... and that guy next door... and his friends... and my family... and their friends... You're right, common sense is supposed to save us from ever having to utter such nonsense to begin with. Come back common sense!! We luff you :( *sigh*

Yeah, i'd dump her.

She may be bisexual, but that doesn't give her a free pass to go do stuff with girls when she's already in a relationship with you. . .

I really don't see how it could ever be possible for me to stick with someone that did that behind my back. She hurt you and if her mindset is that way, you can bet she won't change her ways. Don't put yourself through more of that. It's not worth it.

This is all clearly up to you so I'll just tell you what I would do if I were in your place. I'd talk to her. I'd might give her another chance but most likely I'd probably break up with her. That's really disrespectful and majorly inconsiderate of her to do something as crazy as that.

I like BJD's post since yeah, where's your gf's common sense?

Latest posts

Back