Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a very complex individual. Sometimes I feel like I have so much to say that I have no idea where to start. I am turning 21 in the next month, and I'm in college getting a degree in chemical engineering. As of right now I spend my time studying (well, the new semester doesn't start until Monday), and relaxing for the few hours that I am not. When I was younger (high school) I wasn't the greatest person/student, and my life reflected my personal qualities. For the last few years, I have been in college (I just transferred last January from a community college in Florida to one of the top engineering schools in the country), and am pretty much motivated by my future. With my degree, I hope to change the world for the better, but not necessarily for people, as people are capable of helping themselves. I want to make the world better for animals. I love dogs, most of the time more than people. The gap of verbal communication between Man and Dog cannot not be argued as one bit of difference from the gap of Man and a Man-who-doesn't-speak-the-same-language. I don't see dogs as being worthless, or a "pet," or something to show off; I see them as something more. Anyway, I chose the name because I love dogs and chemistry (and much more but the first two shall suffice). I suppose I chose "werewolf" opposed to simply "dog" for the added coolness :D I have lots more to say, but it's fairly late here. I hope to be able to connect with people through this forum; people that are more interested in life/thought than coolness/conformity.

Hi WerewolfChemist and welcome to the forums!

I prefer cats to dogs and an advance Happy Birthday too in case I might not be able to greet you :)

Welcome to the site.

Hello.. i am also new here. i am hussey from usa. i want to join this forum. because i have listened to my friends about this forum. so i have decided to become a member of this forum. and i also need some help and guidance from the peoples. i am sure peoples will help me when i need their help..

l=http://www.lameassspamlinkremoved.com/]Term Papers[/]

Latest posts

Back