Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlito

Reaction score
Hello.
My name is Carlito, I'm 21, I live in Russia and I've just about given up on life.
I used to be a spoiled socially isolated kid who would stay inside all day and play videogames, and I never felt bad. Then I finally realized I was living a lifestyle I couldn't support and tried to get out.
Well, it turns out that I'm just not good enough for the world. I just don't deserve to be loved and accepted. My social skills failed to develop with practice, losing weight didn't improve my appearance and to top it off I found out just how important social skills and connections are for getting a job in this country.

Nobody likes me and I hate myself.

Welcome Carlito

Could it be that it is not a matter of not being "good enough for the world" and more a matter of learning skills that didn't fully develop as a "socially isolated kid"?

It's obviously also a matter of learning skills, but that's also affected by my... well, crappiness as a person. I always do my best and always achieve significantly less than others. Besides, at 21 you're already expected to have a bunch of talents and skills and failure leads to more social isolation. Other than that, I know for a fact that my bad social skills and ugliness are affecting my chances of success. People don't like me, and when people don't like you can't build up any connections or find love, and without connections personal or career success is nigh impossible. I literally have yet to meet a person who didn't find a job using their or their relatives' network of friends. And I don't really have any friends who would recommend me for a job.

So that means you have to go and submit applications instead of relying on your network of friends/relatives for a job.

Dont buy into your own tomfoolery that you arent good enough to be loved.

That is pish-posh. You deserve to be loved.

Carlito said:
Hello.
My name is Carlito, I'm 21, I live in Russia and I've just about given up on life.
I used to be a spoiled socially isolated kid who would stay inside all day and play videogames, and I never felt bad. Then I finally realized I was living a lifestyle I couldn't support and tried to get out.
Well, it turns out that I'm just not good enough for the world. I just don't deserve to be loved and accepted. My social skills failed to develop with practice, losing weight didn't improve my appearance and to top it off I found out just how important social skills and connections are for getting a job in this country.

Nobody likes me and I hate myself.

Latest posts

Back