King of the Hill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moaninglonewolf

Reaction score
I saw this game on some other forums and thought we could play it here.

The game is easy to play: there is a virtual hill in the forum and you take it over from the previous user by using any method you like(preferrably extra-ordinary or humorous ones). Then you should proclaim that it's your hill by saying something like "My hill now".

For example:
I cut X vertically in half with a claymore, grill and eat one of the halves and kick the other half off the hill. My hill now

So... I walk up to the unclaimed hill and claim it. My hill now.

I give Yukhi a map to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and she runs off to get it.
My hill now.

i talk to my friend mr. jesus and he brings the hill back from hell and places it in my backyard.

my hill now.

I nuke grainofrice's illegally seized backyard and blow it to smithereens! :D (but the hill survives)

MY HILL!!

After orbiting the moon for several years, I fly back to earth and crash land on Badjedidude with huge momentum. Badjedi is dead and all the bones in my body are broken but I have the hill anyways:)

i pick up Moaninglonewolf (all his bones are broken and he's defenseless) and carry him into his new spaceship and then blast him off into space.

my hill now.

Pair-O-Dox compresses freedom into a interdimensional clown car, winds the crank, and watches her drive into an episode of Tenchi Muyo. My hill now!

I watch too much Tenchi Muyo, gain the Lighthawk Wings, and blast Pair-O-Dox into the beyond.

My hill!

Returns in the form of a wasp, stings Badjedidude who happens to be deathly allergic and collapses.

My hill!

That was a good one Lomojojo ;)

Calls Homeland Security and makes an anonymous tip that Lomojojo is the leader of a terrorist cell. Plants incriminating evidence inside of her home and watches as she is carried off to jail by dream team of US government agencies.

My hill!

I sneak up on Pair-O-Dox's Hill and leave a note on his pillow that says "This note is a lie". He goes insane trying to understand the note and builds a time machine and goes back to before I sent the note, but accidentally convinces his dad to never go out with his mom and is thus never born...meanwhile I take the unguarded hill. MY HILL NOW :D.

I get meself a combine 'arvester, a good en and all. I drive it up that thar hill destroyin all the grains in sight ya see. Then I take it over, claiming it as it were my own.

My hill!

I successfully crossbreed a college history professor with a jigglypuff, name that child Puffbaby, records it singing a lullaby, uploads that song to Grainofrice's Ipod which causes him to go comatose. Then gives written consent to pull the plug.

My hill!

Latest posts

Back