Alone and Free!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
I've done it!

I have accomplished with great joy what so many of you seek to do out of sadness: to remove or silence the part of yourself that experiences it as loneliness yearning for human interaction, and that part of yourself that desires love and intimacy.

I've done it, lived with it, explored it's every implication to the roots, the core, and the extremes. I have searched the heavens, the earths, and all of the outer planes for it's effect, and now I will share with you my secrets, secrets that dwell in oceans of the self so deep they are only found through drowning.

Before you proceed, ask yourself if this is really what you meant, if solitude is really meant to be your way of life. It's not enough simply to see that you are alone and would rather not feel distrought. First lets examine your own idealism. I bet that ideally you would like to have friends, lovers, and a great social situation. Well sadly friend, as long as this is your ideal your existence will be a state of failure. Solitude won't work for you unless you seek it with joy and idealize that it was meant for you, for good reasons as well as the negative unfortunate ones.

Now, if you have ideals of positive social interactions and wish to make those and the challenges involved into goals that you are actually willing to commit to reaching, then that is a different path. So think of this moment as the fork in your road, but is that to say that a center path is impossible?

Here is the paradoxical way that you can have your cake and eat it too. Just let it go and embrace it completely. Embrace the joy of solitude, but at the same time DON'T completely isolate yourself. Instead learn to be around others and detatch yourself from the outcome. Learn to make friends and don't care if they leave, even flirt with girls without caring whether they will like you or not. If you learn to find Solitude with Joy as I have this will actually begin to come naturally to you. If you are the kind of person that is shy or nervous you will become less so. You see the other aspect of Solitude is self knowledge, meditation, and other positive aspects. Inner growth will lead to outer triumph in these matters.

So what exactly have I done? I am at a point where the joy is maximized, loneliness is 0, yet I am alone. I am a point where positive thoughts, feelings, and vibrations are always on at high volume. Negative thoughts, when they come up, are sent back where they came. For many of us who have known people that have hurt us, betrayed us, wronged us in some way. At this level your hatred for them is sent back three fold and perfect faith is maintained that it will manifest in their lives. These are just a few of the realizations at this level where Solitude equals perfect joy.

However, trying to share this and get others there, well it's personal for each person. The best I can do is make mention of the conclusions, balances, and other activity that goes into reality. Those details, however, will have to wait for another post. In fact I mean only to get further into it if requests are made. For now think about your circumstances and whether knowing Solitude from a place of Joy would benefit your path.

Latest posts

Back