in phoenix

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aesphyxiation

Reaction score
Hello. I'm 25 and live in the southeastern area of Phoenix, AZ. All my friends are back in New Jersey where I grew up, and for some reason here in AZ I can't seem to connect with anyone.

I've been here for over two years now and have no one to talk to. The few people I've met are my boyfriend's friends, and live sort of far. Even if they were nearby, there's things you can't vent about to your boyfriend's friends.

I need a friend I can see and go places with. I'm sure I drive my boyfriend crazy, him being the only person I talk to. There are of course things I've realized I can't talk to him about, and they need to get out.

If you're anywhere near my area, please respond, or my head will spin in circles until it falls off.

(Sorry if this seems curt or antisocial. I'm not really used to talking to people and feel like I don't do it right anymore.)

I am no where near you, but welcome.

hey and welcome. i was in phoenix once, well right outside phoenix anyway. and i grew up in jersey until i was 10.

Latest posts

Back