i don't know what to do..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squirrel

Reaction score
hey, im a really anti-social person, i hate talking.. and I hate it when people talk, cuz no one ever talks to me, just to each other its so unfair. ..im really lonely at school. our lunch hours are 1 hour long f*cking hate it.. it really makes me depressed because all i do is sit on my own table in the cafeteria staring at the surface of the table, it really puts me down how other people are enjoying everyday of school life and im f*ckin hating everything about my own life. all those people laughing and crackin jokes with each other i really hate it... it makes me feel really lonely and depressed to the point where my eyes start to tear. and theres a bunch of people who stare at me and talk about me behind my back..always laughing at me.. some of them even shout me names such as "down-syndrome faggot or down syndrome *****", or the classic "pussy honeysuckle." im really hating this life at school.. does anyone have any solution to how i should deal with everyday lunch hour, or possibly my school life?

im REALLY tempted to just skip school everyday, its pointless.. im not going anywhere at this rate..

Howdy, I'm really sorry to hear you're having such a tough time, school wasn't a great experience for me either. For three years of it I was also called names and felt like everyone was staring at me and making fun behind my back. It was a terrible time and for those years I really was a broken man. I so badly wanted to not turn up everyday as everyday was a real chore but you must stick it out. It still hurts whenever I think about what those people said to me and it has tainted who I am significantly because I let it overwhelm me. I don't want that to happen to you, so believe it can and most likely will get better as it did for me. Eventually the name calling stopped as sometimes people finally clue in to how much they're hurting people. Skipping may seem like the best if not the only option right now to avoid the temporary pain but temporary is exactly what it is. The pain of not getting the education you deserve because of some childish idiots will be a lot worse and last a lot longer (can't believe how cliche that sounds but it's true! :p)

As for the loneliness, whilst I always had people to talk to I was also never particularly fond of it and would find myself away from the "people laughing and crackin jokes" quite often. But if someone to talk to is what you want, you've got to find some way to make yourself open to it. I'm certain there'll be someone or a group of people who would be more than happy to talk to you. Search hard for that perhaps more reserved group and try to avoid and ignore those that treat you like crap. Boy is it hard but these people and their words honestly mean absolutely nothing. Look for support where you can to get you through the worst of it and make the effort to integrate that little bit at a time. Feel free to PM me whenever you want.

I never thought it would come to an end and that I'd be miserable to the day I left but it got better for me and it will for you. XD

i feel ya
i feel the same way

i hope you can find the way to fi this

i have sone friend in brake but ya in class/home i feel 100%alone

but fresia those ppl who call you name jont look at them if you do they get the satesfaction they want if you dont look they will do it again but will later stop cuz they see nothing are happening

hi squirrel, have you tried online school? this is the first year that i'm going to try it with one of my sons. everyone that i've talked to that has done it before (and it seems more and more and more are doing it every day) has excellent things to say about it!!!

usually happier at ease kids, with better grades that often end up excelling far past their classmates (in more ways than one)and graduate early!! (the list of positives goes on:))

its not for everyone but for those who aren't happy in public school, it seems to work very well.

check it out!:):D

I agree with csmswhs there are a number of kids in some of my daughters classes in college, this is her first year, that have done on-line classes through HS and they are doing really well in the college classes. They had to have done well on their SAT's to even get in.
I hope you find some good, workable ideas for this. *hugs*

I know how hard it is to sit alone at lunch. When I was in middle school I was treated the same as you, but I moved and high school was much better. Is there any way you can go to a charter school in your area ?

Maybe not, but its worth a shot. Also, talk to your school councelor about this. I bet they could let you sit in the library during lunch.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE AN HOUR TO EAT!!!

Most high schools around where I am have about 22 minutes for lunch. @_@ ugh... not long enough, IMHO.

i still say get the hell out of there! take charge of the situation and don't let the motherfuckers eat you alive!

good luck!

yeah, i had that problem for 5 years of my education 7th-11th grade. i had this problem because never thought i needed to fit in but then in my senior year i realized that what i wanted no matter how stupid (yes i have a mohawk) was cool and that helped me fit in better. this is because i embraced who i was, dont let them take you away from yourself! dont give in. also i realized that in order to become welcomed in school you must work with people and try this, talk to the people you can bear and tell them your opinions, thoughts, and feelings. its risky but its the surest way to find real friends. please stay in school i only found real friends till the end but it was worth it.

Definitely look in to charter school.

I did that for the last year and a half that I was in public school and I think it really is a great option. And to be completely honest, I learned way more effectively than I did sitting in the classroom.

I went from straight F's to A's and B's, some of them in subjects that have always terrified me. You also learn valuable time management skills.

Anyway. Tough it out and don't quit. Your objective here is to be more successful in some way than those cocksmears.

Step 1: Succeed in school
Step 2: Go on to college or do something else equally great (ie don't squander money and invest early, join a Smart Branch of the military, pursue difficult volunteer opportunities...)
Step 3: Look at where their type of people are in relation to you after years of hard work

Step 4:
j0vgnm.jpg

Latest posts

Back