Greetings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acerbicA

Reaction score
..from Poland.
Years ago, I realised that writing seems to be far easier than speaking, and writing in foreign language to people who don't know me, and will probably never know me is by far the easiest form of communication I've ever known.

Yes, I am lonely. I've choosen to be lonely very long time ago (as a very antisocial 6-year-old ;P) - and recently I realised that it is starting to bother me. I've given the situation a bit of thought, and came to the conclusion that reading about people in similar situation, and exchanging ideas witch them may prove beneficial - that's why I decided to register.

I am fluent in English, but, as I am mostly self-taught it may seem a bit formal, not up-to- date and decidedly British. I'd be gratefull if you could overlook those obstacles ;]

Welcome AcerbicA. Your English looks fine. If you like on-line groups this is the BEST one ever! I found that reading about others and exchanging messages with them helped me a great deal.. :)

Welcome to the site :)

Latest posts

Back