I am a lone wolf.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

I am the black sheep among white.
I am the lone pea in the pod, that accidentally rolled onto your kitchen floor which you squish, a second after.
I am the odd sock that you have trouble matching, and then chuck me back into the 'miscellaneous pile'.

Point being, I do not fit in and maybe I stand out.
Not stand out like a sore thumb, but rather one that was accidentally amputated.

On my recent out-of-town trip, I spotted myself in the sky.
25261827.jpg

If I were a cloud, I'd rain like a hard-ass muthafucka and drown the whole world.

Do not feel sorry for me.
I have become crabby and I like it that way.

lucyproudtobecrabby.gif

You see, the only thing I want to do is to take care of myself and to work, work, work.
People are work which I do not get paid for. un
(At least at the workplace I get compensated for my boredom and suffering!)
I will treasure my family that is good to me, and then (hopefully) one day when I am secure, comfortable and rolling in the cha-ching!, I'll also pick up ripping off men's balls as a hobby along with angry, nightly journal-writings.
Okay, the ball-thing will likely never happen, but a girl can dream right? ):

I almost feel empowered.
I see how people are broken and hurt by others.
For me, I will look out only for myself and family.
I have had enough.

Santa...please send me a bazooka with my name on it and a sparkly, pink bow. ):

LOL. I like your attitude, and your post made me laugh (in a good way! No offense intended at all >_<) I feel like the cloud in the picture too. Moreover, I feel like the other fellow clouds in the picture are laughing and becoming friends while I'm just ... there.

Taking care of yourself is good, taking care of your family is good... I guess that's all you really need, essentially. At least you're not abusing yourself like some tend to do when they get down. :(

Teenage Dream said:
LOL. I like your attitude, and your post made me laugh (in a good way! No offense intended at all >_<) I feel like the cloud in the picture too. Moreover, I feel like the other fellow clouds in the picture are laughing and becoming friends while I'm just ... there.

Taking care of yourself is good, taking care of your family is good... I guess that's all you really need, essentially. At least you're not abusing yourself like some tend to do when they get down. :(

Oh...I have tormented myself too long.
I'm not sad, but simply angry.
It is far more productive.
:p

(And I feel like that about the other clouds as well)

Noah// Omg...I love you. Your balls I'll spare and make a custom-crown for them.

ALL HAIL NOAH'S BALLS.

Jsd// (hello)

Just because there are more white clouds than black/gray clouds, doesn't mean you're alone out there, mkay? (D)
Well, hanyway, those are needed, much, as for to make it a more diverse, more colourful, more interesting and thus better world and life.
Black sheep is cool, cause it's different. And not like all the same boring white sheep.

Oh, and please be careful with my balls when you get to see them.

Latest posts

Back