Does Anyone Understand or Read French?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SofiasMami

Reaction score
Hi-
Someone sent me a message on facebook today:

"je suis un hachemane comme vous, j aimerais qu on soit ami sans arriére pensé je suis né 1971 si vous recevrais appellé moi au 0361502651 pour discuté un peude nos origine :) merçi"

It's probably from someone in my ex-husband's home country, Algeria. I see they are saying they are an "hachemane" too (my last name) and also born in 1971 and asking me to call but I can't figure out the rest. So of course I'm going to call (just kidding!). I will respond in English but just curious what this person is asking. My Spanish skills are much better than my French skills...

-Teresa

Since you both have the same last name he wants to talk to you and know about your origin. I guess to see whether you two are related or not.

SofiasMami said:
Hi-
Someone sent me a message on facebook today:

"je suis un hachemane comme vous, j aimerais qu on soit ami sans arriére pensé je suis né 1971 si vous recevrais appellé moi au 0361502651 pour discuté un peude nos origine :) merçi"

-Teresa

I am an Hachemane like you, I'd love to be your friend to dig in the past. I was born in 1971. If you receive this call me at 03....to discuss where do we both come from :- thanks

hope it helps

There are websites where you can (more or less) interpret foreign languages. One of the best I've encountered is:

www.freetranslation.com

Just copy and paste the text, choose the languages to translate from/to, and click GO! :)

Latest posts

Back