Hi everyone (^___^)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyan-kun

Reaction score
Hi everyone \(^___^)/

I'm new here although I was reading this forum for few weeks already. Lately I'm feeling really bad inside and I thought to myself "why not share my feelings/problems with other people who may understand them?" And so - here I'm (^___^)'.

Hope that we'll get along, although I probably won't be very active user because of 2 reasons:
- sometimes I'm rea~lly lazy (^___^)'
- usually I'm quite "silent" person, but when I start chit-chatting/writing stuff, it can take forever for me to stop, so... feel warned about the length of my posts (~___^)

Oh, and last thing. Sorry about my English, but it's not my primary language. I'll write something more about me next time as I need to go right now (^___^)

I am glad you decided to post.
Welcome.

Arigatou minna/thanks for warm greeting everyone (^////^). And yes, you're right Yuhki. Was it that easy to spot that I'm an anime-lover? (~___^)

I wanted to write today few words about myself but I returned just a few moments ago and I'm exhausted to tell the truth - sorry (^___^)'.

Leaving that aside, I wanted to ask do I need to create separate topic to write something about me or can I do it here? Because I don't want to spam this forum with too much unnecessary topics.

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Latest posts

Back