Fixed chat.alonelylife.com

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just thought I would mention I really like this forum :) I can be honest in way that I could never be honest anywhere else before. I love everyone I have talked to here and I like it as both a "helping" website but also a place to just talk about nothing. The mods are great and good at keeping a nice balance. I never had a real issue with anyone.

I just want to mention why none of you ever see me in chat.

Im not really into one-on-one talking to people that I dont know well; I say odd things and there are lots of awkward silences. I liked this website so much... so, I thought I would give chat a try. This was a week or maybe more ago -I talked to lots of nice ppl in there, and a mod was there, and everything was really nice :) I popped my head in a few other times but it seemed like there were just 2 people talking to each other, and I didnt want to intrude.

So, I thought I would go back in there to chat with nice people. I get called a "spy", and I got asked "who I am," and was then told that no one knows who I am. Then I listened to people glorify drugs repeatedly. I dont care about people talking about drugs...just not advocating them. I talk about a lot of weird and controversial stuff. Like I said, I am brutally honest about myself and that often paints a negative portrait of myself. I talk about sex waaaaay too much, and my past experiences and horrible things are sometimes shocking. I am sure people really dont want to hear what I have to say about things and I have probably pissed a few people off. I am not rated G.

I dont want this to seem like im bitching about others opinions. I really dont care what people talk about. I do not think it is wrong, and I think everyone SHOULD talk about their experiences no matter what they are. I just dont think you guys really want to hear what I have to say.

Some people are in a different place in their lives. I understand that. I just wont talk about happy drug use. You can ! Go ahead. Lots of people have other opinions and I think you should express them. But, I guess I dont talk well one-on-one for a reason. I just dont like a lot of people in the world and I am sorry. I think I will like some of you much better if I stay out of chat, and you will feel the same about me. I dont want that to sounds like I think youre closed-minded. I DO NOT think that. It is just a personal choice. I dont think anyone was saying people should do drugs and I really dont care if they are. I just get really upset about such things. I have nothing bad to say about any of the people in the chatroom or on the forum. I know 99% of the time chat is about other things and I think the chat room is a wonderful place.

So, I love you guys; Im not ignoring you. If anyone wants to chat with me personally I welcome any and all Pms and I am already talking to many of you through them. I love all of your messages :)

Oh, and Im going to donate next week.

Blah, yeah. This isnt important. Im not going anywhere. I just want to mention why no one ever sees me in the chat room. It is not only the drug issue. I know people are going to say, "You should give it more of a chance"...but, meh, sour grapes. I dont really like chatrooms in general.

I really think a lot of people would not like me if I went to chat all the time. I am super-friendly, but I have differerent ideas about things and very bizarre interests.

I think I need to clean up my own language a bit. Sometimes I want to be totally honest about things, but it is not to glorify things or to say that what I do should be what other people should do. Honestly, most of the stuff I talk about happened years ago, and I just reflect on things sometimes and I certainly dont have the same attitude about things that I used to have. That can be really confusing sometimes because I come across in a different way.

Short story long ? Yeah. This place is awesome, and Im going to button my lips more often.

- K

eris said:
hen I listened to people glorify drugs repeatedly. I dont care about people talking about drugs...just not advocating them.

eris said:
I just wont talk about happy drug use.

Hahahaha...

Oar, Mysis, and maybe Knight. :p lulz you guys... talkin' bout drugs again...

teehee

No offense taken, eris. Like you said, chat isn't everyone's dish. :)

eris said:
... bizarre interests.

That is great :)

Glad to know that i am not missing it by me not being in chat.

Latest posts

Back