Toronto Area?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a 21 year old guy from Toronto. I don't really have any friends, and I'm looking for someone who I can become close friends with. I like doing creative things, writing, drawing, etc. even reading/telling stories aloud. I like nature, going out for walks or hikes. I also am open to doing anything else and I love trying new things.

You can even (and preferably) send me an e-mail telling me a little about you! my e-mail is [email protected]

I'm close to Toronto. I realize this might be late, but PM me if you're still looking for someone to talk to. :)

I'm in Toronto! These threads are pretty dead though, donno who's going to see this :s

I will! It's been ages since I've been on this site actually, and was hoping to come back here to meet some fellow Torontonians. Feel free to message me DAL.

DAL said:
I'm in Toronto! These threads are pretty dead though, donno who's going to see this :s

I'm seeing it too! Lol.
NowhereMan99 said:
I will! It's been ages since I've been on this site actually, and was hoping to come back here to meet some fellow Torontonians. Feel free to message me DAL.

DAL said:

Latest posts

Back