Hi Every 1

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New Start

Reaction score
Hi

I am new here and just checking it out. A little about me.. Im a guy that is in a relationship w a girl Ive been dating for about 4 years and it looks like it is coming to an end .. feels like life is coming to an end or it did at first. Seems I dont know what the hell im doing in relationships and it is very painfull.. but enough about me.. Im here to post and read about similar situations. I feel lonely the majority of the time and just hate being by myself but thats where I am most of the time. Now that my gf is going away I dont know what the hell to do. i made her the center of my universe .. which by the way you ARE NOT supposed to do according to friends and books.. but I did it anyway and now Im suffering. So here I am.

Hey New Start!

Welcome to the forum, you'll find a lot of kind/understanding people here!

Sorry to hear about your relationship situation. Hopefully you can find some good advice here to help you move forward. I truly believe it's better to have loved and lost. Sure you get the lows, but you can always remember the highs. Best of luck!

That can be rough

Welcome to the site.

Hi and welcome New Start. This is a great group. I was going through some really rough times in my own marriage and folks on this site were amazing. A lot of support roaming aound here. :)

Latest posts

Back