I HATE LIFE AND MYSELF

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes thats right i hate life, this life sucks, i am a frikking loner i have no friends and nothing. i only speak to my mum, my sister dont speak to me. i'm a loser

no one cares about me.

i have no social life, i think about suicide every day, i never had a lover in my life, only had 1 friend ages ago and he dont speak to me now.

i assume by signing up to this site you will all be my friends? i am very happy for you to be my friends, and i would also like to meet a best friend on here. say hello dont be shy.

Fix that negative attitude.

You speak to your mum. That's at least one person who cares about you.

Sean said:
Fix that negative attitude.

You speak to your mum. That's at least one person who cares about you.

hello sean. i hate being negative, i want to be positive, will you show me the light sean. can you help me

EveWasFramed said:
err....hi there? lol, welcome, WCAM.

hello hi, thank you very much. please tell me more about yourself

Howdy WCAM,

Yeah man, you can officially consider me your homie, or homes, or compadre, or any other alternative for the word "friend" that people stoped using 10 years ago. :p

Lots of friendly people around here, so you should feel free to dive into the forums. But I agree with Sean, the negativity is no good for anyone, especially you.

Welcome!

grainofrice24 said:
Howdy WCAM,

Yeah man, you can officially consider me your homie, or homes, or compadre, or any other alternative for the word "friend" that people stoped using 10 years ago. :p

Lots of friendly people around here, so you should feel free to dive into the forums. But I agree with Sean, the negativity is no good for anyone, especially you.

Welcome!

god bless you, you all seem like lovely people so far.

i signed up to plentyoffish date site and no one replied to me.. but you guys seem different.

EveWasFramed said:
Who Cares About Me said:
hello hi, thank you very much. please tell me more about yourself

Im antisocial, must I? lol, jk

hahahah lol i love you. well i am also antosicla but not cause i want to be but no one likes me, apart from my mum and my pet hamster called robert.

Who Cares About Me said:
hahahah lol i love you. well i am also antosicla but not cause i want to be but no one likes me, apart from my mum and my pet hamster called robert.

POF is a pick up place...this is a forum for lonley folks to interact. :p

i forgot to mention guys.. my dad is a fat alcoholic who doesnt care about me and also i get mugged and beaten up by black boys.

Who Cares About Me said:

Wait...you're antosicla? wtf is that?

Ohhh.....I feel soooooooo loved. (heart)

Kisses to Robert the rat.

lmao

EveWasFramed said:
lol, Im laughing but you seriously need to stop messing around, dude.

:D:D:D

EveWasFramed said:
Who Cares About Me said:

Wait...you're antosicla? wtf is that?

Ohhh.....I feel soooooooo loved. (heart)

Kisses to Robert the rat.

lmao

hes a hamster not a rat, i dont like rats. robert is my best friend but i want to have human best friend too.

i am fed up of playing with wild string ray and 3D elepehants. i do not wanna be lighting a candle under the waxing moon hopeing for contact from angelic beings. i hate it

i just want friends who want to go to nightclubs and boggie.

I seem to have aged another year...not that I really notice these thingies now due to my senile incompetence. I have commenced construction of a time machine, which will be operational as soon as I come into possession of 5 miles of tin foil, 3amp fuse - from my toaster, and collapse the planet earth into a quantum singularity. Secretly I fear my stumbling block will be the tinfoil as it only comes in 15m rolls from ebay..oK i must go and feast on cake which has age halting properties.

Latest posts

Back