I so miss the old alonelylife

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jales

Reaction score
the site where members cared.
today i went into the chat so stressed out and crying because of a fight that i had with my sister.

and as soon as i started talking i was blocked.
i donno but i guess this site has just gotten why to big for me.

alonelylife was never a place where people were so easily pre-judged as being spammers or whatever.

i wish to ask you all to change but i guess that is prolly not possible.

Jales I do think people care. Maybe if you tried making a thread it might help you?

*hug*

is this not a thread?

hugs SG... what do you mean by making a thread though?

Like, tell us what the fight was about in the problems section of the forum.

oh okay now i understand what you meant. okay :)

*sighs* I miss the old Alonelylife aswell, sure there are still nice and caring people but it seems there were more a couple of years ago.

Jales, I think you may be mis-judging the forum based on what was probably an accident.

Try again in a day or so and see if you still hold your view that ALL is "too big" for you.

Blocked? Who blocked anyone? Xat was down earlier, if that's what you mean. No one has blocked you from chat.

Knight said:
*sighs* I miss the old Alonelylife aswell, sure there are still nice and caring people but it seems there were more a couple of years ago.

nuh uh, ALL has consistently kicked out buttholes. :p believe me. I've seen it happen.

SophiaGrace said:
Knight said:

nuh uh, ALL has consistently kicked out buttholes. :p believe me. I've seen it happen.

I've been here longer than you, I've seen a lot of good people leave.

I think ALL is pretty friendly to be honest. You have to give it some time for people to respond to threads, because we're all on different time zones, or some might not know what to say. Sometimes the chat room is down, but people never get blocked from it without a reason.
If people don't like this place, that's fine, but why are they still here if they dis-like it so much? I don't know, I just find it weird for people to come here if they dis-like it so much....

If you feel ignored, you might not be talking enough I think. You can't just expect to sit there and people will come flooding over to you. Get to know some people off of here, chat with them on xat or skype, just make an effort and I think you won't feel ignored anymore.
Anyways, that's just my opinion...

I agree with Sterling. I think that this is a pretty amazing site, and if you don't like it because it's changed from whatever it used to be like, then maybe you should stick around and get to know some of the new people here. There are plenty of good, caring people on this forum. And you can't expect it to be unchanged from what you remember, especially if you yourself have since moved on. To be honest, it's kind of insulting for inactive members to swoop in and make judgments about the community like that. At least, that's how I feel about it.

mintymint said:
To be honest, it's kind of insulting for inactive members to swoop in and make judgments about the community like that. At least, that's how I feel about it.

+1

I've only been here for about 3 months, but I have never in my years on-line come across a group that could even come close to the folks on the this site for warmth, compassion and genuine interest in others. Maybe you just need to give the "new" group some time and open yourself to them a bit more.

don't feel bad about what you said at all.

many members here don't feel bad and/or are ignorant about what they say and do too.

your not the only one that feels this way.

i am new, but as i entered, i felt a honeysuckle vibe from the beginning. as usual, the honeysuckle vibe began to play itself out.

csmswhs said:
don't feel bad about what you said at all.

many members here don't feel bad and/or are ignorant about what they say and do too.

your not the only one that feels this way.

i am new, but as i entered, i felt a honeysuckle vibe from the beginning. as usual, the honeysuckle vibe began to play itself out.

bwahahahaha

Just_Some_Dude said:
bwahahahaha

you have one too many a's in there. not that i personally give a honeysuckle. but i'd be careful if i were you.

or perhaps you have nothing to worry about.

"just because" hmmm. things that make you go hmmm

cockboy

csmswhs said:
you have one too many a's in there. not that i personally give a honeysuckle. but i'd be careful if i were you.

or perhaps you have nothing to worry about.

"just because" hmmm. things that make you go hmmm

cockboy

roflcopter

Latest posts

Back