Urgent need hotmail?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

ok So I just got this email from a [email protected] that goes as follows

"Dear Account User

CONFIRM YOUR WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT SERVICES. VERIFY YOUR FREE HOTMAIL ACCOUNT NOW !!!

Thank you for returning to the Hotmail.
This email is to our customers. We send this email to all account users Hotmail for measuring safety. We have traffic jams due to the anonymous registration of accounts for Hotmail,We are therefore closing some Hotmail accounts and your account was among those to be deleted. We send this message so you can verify and let us know if you're still interested in using this account. If you are still interested, Please confirm your account by filling the spacea below. Your user name, password, date of birth and your country, this information is necessary to verify your account. This is part of our ability.
Because of congestion in all Hotmail users and removing all unnecessary Hotmail Accounts, Hotmail would be forced to close all unused accounts, you must confirm your e-mail by filling in your login information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons.

* Username:..........................
* E-mail:................................
* Password: ...........................
* Date of Birth:.......................
* Country or Territory: ............

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as usual. Thank you for your attention to this request.

Attention! Any user Hotmail who refuses to update his account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his account permanently.
Best regards,

And I don't think is real, and my main problem is why they would need my password, I don't feel comfortable sending my password out to a suispicious email

has anyone else gotten these? What did you do?

I really don't want my account deleted, but would msn really do that?

That's absolute bullshit.

I used to get them years ago when with hotmail. It's a load of balls.

Totally bogus evanescence! I've had hotmail for years and just checked a few accounts I almost never use and no "warnings" in any of them. Just another scam...Delets and ignore and block the addy it came from.

Yahoo sends these out from time to time. Claiming if I don't give them my information, my account will be closed. Thing is, if it is real, I don't care. I don't use Yahoo like that. But just ignore and delete it.

I think everyone should just give me their passwords... *shifty eyes*

They should have asked for your credit card number while they were at it. Just for verification purposes ya know.

Your instincts were right.

The cure for this is to use Gmail, Gmail is the most reliable email service out there. And yes I've used Yahoo, Hotmail etc.

I think every one know about how to get the free hotmail account and it take no urgency it take the total time till you fill all the requirement of hotmail account.

*Fail spam essay link*

Latest posts

Back