Just a brief introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Desolate Soul

Reaction score
Hello fellow lonely people. I'm new here, but have been observing these forums for a while. I'd just like to say that I'm thankful a website like this exists to help connect lonely people like me with other lonely people.

so a little bit about me:
I'm a 20 year old male.
In college.
Reside in Las Vegas born and raised.
I guess you can say I'm a nerd (and **** proud) as I enjoy school and video games.
I'm generally a positive person but sometimes the pressure of being so lonesome is too overwhelming causing me to be really negative at times.
Single and have been for way too long.
Have friends but very few "true" friends.
I also had a pretty messed up childhood (will post more about it later) as well as a very dysfunctional family
and I'm here because I'm terribly lonely like everybody else here.

It's just, i really want to be loved and appreciated. in other words, i want companionship. someone i can be myself around and express my thoughts and feelings to. It also doesn't help that my dog was put down a few weeks ago. She was the only creature i felt could understand me and my pain (sounds stupid i know, but it's true). I just hope i can meet some people here that i can relate to and try to offer help when i can.[/font]

Welcome to the forum.

Awww((((Desolate soul)))) How sad about your dog. It's not stupid at all, to feel that way. My dogs are a part of my family.
Welcome to the site. Lots of very kind and caring folks here.

awwww **** :( i'm so sorry that you lost your dog :( they are very often the best friend you can ever have.

Latest posts

Back