My Feel, Dream n World:(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer

Reaction score
I'm a new user to this site.. so was thinking how to share my feeling here..!! get a friendly response you wonderful guys like me..:) I don't know how my life has become like this... it was not the same few years ago.. n now i think something very hard has hit to it which rocked my life completely..! one thing is for sure that i got to know when needed, no friends will be around you..!! it started when i dropped out of my engineering college..! all my friends completed there course!!! the best were my childhood friends whom i trusted a lot..!! I know i have helped them when needed n have not done any wrong things to any friends or any person in my whole life!! i want to be an animator..! but they saw me like i'm not worth to become there friends as i was not an engineer..! because we all came from a town where we were mentally groomed to be an engineer..!! i worked in a call center for 2 years which was my best days of my life..!!! i loved it.. now when i wanted financial help from my parents to do animation course, they too refused to help by saying "you did't do engineering"!!!!!!!! They support by giving everything to my elder bro even he is spending for non sense stuff..!! I don't know what to do when my dreams are shatter before me..!! NO ONE cares for me.. my friends have stopped calling or inviting me for any occasion!!Sad i feel so left out..! few times i visited my friends but they just ignored me as i'm a BIG LOOSER! i know i will get more friend as i move on..!! I just want to show or prove them that a person can lead much better life by not being an engineer!!!! I feel like crying everyday..! as i see i have stopped even :( there is no one to talk too so I talk to myself now a days n TRULY ENJOYING IT!! I feel the nature is your biggest friend...!! I feel after being alone for 3 months i have really grown up..!! also I feel that something big is waiting to happen with me!!!! its the only hope i have now!!. really really i feel so sad after being friendly with so many friends for YEARS, i did't earn a single true honest friend...!! might be BAD LUCK OR MY BAD TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you..!! i'm really pissed off now... it seems that my parents are avoiding me...:((( i don't know what to do..!! i know i have not done anything wrong but its painful to digest the rejection because i was not able to achieve anything..! i just want to go with my dreamss...!!:((

Show them your stuff and why it makes you happy and the reasons why you love it. Strive for your dreams, kid.

Latest posts

Back