for the gamers, some potentially overlooked games you may have not played

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgecrusher

Reaction score
there are some great games out there that a lot of people dont even touch because they get addicted to playing halo or call of duty online, among other games. here is a list of some great 360 games that i hardly know anyone else that played them besides me. most of these are story driven games because thats the type of games i like to play for the most part. some are just plain fun.

the darkness
dead space
alan wake
mirrors edge
overlord 1 and 2
metro 2033
singularity
condemned criminal origins
viking battle for asgard

condemned criminal origins I liked, although the storyline was kind of cheesy. If you want some genuine horror play any of the last 4 Silent Hill games

Rigel said:
condemned criminal origins I liked, although the storyline was kind of cheesy. If you want some genuine horror play any of the last 4 Silent Hill games

ive played silent hill 1 and 2 all the way through. i loved them. i never played 3 and i played about half way through 4. i actually have the newest one right now, homecoming. i started it one day but i havent gotten back to it yet. seems ok so far though.

i have yet to play silent hill.

Overlord is great XD

Anyone played Amnesia? SCARIEST GAME EVER. Which is hilarious cause most of the time nothing happens. When it does happen though, i nearly wet my pants.

Cool thing about this game is you cant defend yourself. If a monster spots you, you haul ass and hide or barricade yourself in a room. Amazing sound effects too. Good story so far too.

i have ps3, but i played darkness on both systems and thought it was good for 30 mins then basically got boring and turned to garbage lol

other then that its a solid list, especially dead space.

Demon's Souls, most overlooked game of last year, check it if u wanna challenge urself on ps3 :)

Playing Vanquish atm, the controls and amount of attention to detail in the gameplay department is amazing, it's a great fast arcade 3rd person shooter, it's going to take me a while to get through anything above hard.

However, the game is going to sell like 20 copies. The short demo didn't help either, I thought it was dull, but the full game is on drugs and only gets better.

Viking sucked asses. Not just one ass... Many asses.

Sorry.

Mirrors Edge failed. I hate the demo. There's no way I'm playing the full game.

And I refuse to play Alan Wake. Scary ass game.

Metro was too scary for me.

However, Singularity looked good. I want to play that.

JBobGlazz said:
Demon's Souls, most overlooked game of last year, check it if u wanna challenge urself on ps3 :)

Demon's Souls is essential. I don't think it is overlooked though. I find it to be more intimidating to many people since it has a very steep learning curve and the harsh and unforgiving nature the game holds towards it's players. I retired after New Game++++ and it is my favorite game of this generation.

Playing Vanquish atm, the controls and amount of attention to detail in the gameplay department is amazing, it's a great fast arcade 3rd person shooter, it's going to take me a while to get through anything above hard.

However, the game is going to sell like 20 copies. The short demo didn't help either, I thought it was dull, but the full game is on drugs and only gets better.

Vanquish is going to be my GOTY. I can feel it. I'm only close to finishing up Act 2 on hard, but I get so happy while playing it. So far with the experience I am having it has already reached my top 5 SP TPS of all time.

The most overlooked games of last gen from my library....

Gamecube - Ikaruga, Battalion Wars, Alien Hominid

PS2 - Ghosthunter, Gungrave: Overdose

XBOX - Phantom Dust, Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, Outrun 2, Urban Chaos: Riot Response

^^^I've been thinking of checking that out.

YOUR REVIEW HAS SWAYED MEEEE! :p I think I am gonna buy it now.

DayvanCowboy said:
The most overlooked games of last gen from my library....

Psi Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy

dude.... i thought i was the only one. that game was so awesome! i only know 1 other person that played it.

Latest posts

Back