How To Use BB Code or MyCode on the Forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:

Oh wow minus I'd never clicked Help before and i've been here for almost 2 years!

You're awesome! thanks :)

So i've been pestering someone and they've told me that BB Code/MyCode is converted to HTML.

HTML stands for Hypertext Markup Language, which is used to create the layout of a website

and Alonelylife.com is programmed with hypertext preprocessor (php) and is used for dynamic...things... *hasnt quite figured it out yet*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_programming

o___O

heh. ^_^;

HTTP stands for HyperText Transfer Protocal.

URL stands for Universal Resource Locator.

I'm bored so I have nothing better to do but quell my curiousity as to what certain acronyms mean and learn about what the coding is named that i use in posts here ect.

If anyone wants to correct me...feel free to do so.

As a self-taught amateur web designer, I qualify to say that everything you've said is correct :D

Sanal said:
You learned cut copy paste yet soph?

yes I can do it both via mouse and via ctrl + c (copy) and ctrl +v (paste) :)

what's the keyboard shortcut for cut?

SophiaGrace said:
what's the keyboard shortcut for cut?

ctrl X

I usually use the delete key but i would be in trouble if i wanted to paste it back someplace.

{{{{{Soph}}}}} If I ever manage to put up a post that looks decent. It'll all be thanks to Soph's tireless efforts to teach me. I love that girl!

Nina said:
{{{{{Soph}}}}} If I ever manage to put up a post that looks decent. It'll all be thanks to Soph's tireless efforts to teach me. I love that girl!

Your posts are fine.

It's just when you try to quote someone that I notice you have trouble.

You'll get it eventally. :p

My continuing adventures on the forum have made me realize that all the time-stamps on the posts were wrong. Instead of saying 6:34pm they would all say 6:34am. 12 hours of difference!

I fixed it. Today. For the first time under my Control Panel Options.

Go Me.

Latest posts

Back