Anywhere to share your social journal?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pheenix

Reaction score
I was wondering, do any of you guys know of any websites /forums where people either get together on the subject of SOLVING their social problems, or a website where you can explicitly share your adventures in the social realm?

Seeing as how this is that one subject I feel completely alone and bewildered about, it could be nice to get human feedback, instead of just seeing my experiments either float or sink.

Pheenix said:
I was wondering, do any of you guys know of any websites /forums where people either get together on the subject of SOLVING their social problems, or a website where you can explicitly share your adventures in the social realm?

Seeing as how this is that one subject I feel completely alone and bewildered about, it could be nice to get human feedback, instead of just seeing my experiments either float or sink.

I would be very open to joining something like that. It seems like there are ton of online resources (like this site) available for venting your problems, with no real outlets to actually solving your problems. Strange.

Check out meetup.com to join various in-person social groups. I think it's imperative that people learn how to get out from behind their computer screens if they ever want to solve their loneliness.

Thanks for the reply and link. I have bookmarked it, but am currently spending all eligible time with my class or circles originating from there.

Did I just miss the Diary subforum? Are my days of forum newbdom not over after all?
I apologize.
However, I would still like a website / community for attempts at breaking the social wall.

Latest posts

Back